day after... Nov election

Ive already told my girlfriend that the second after she votes in Quincy that she'll be coming to NH with me. I think that whether Obama wins or loses that the cities are going to have major problems the night of and after the votes are counted, ESPECIALLY if he's losing...
Thoughts?

Ive already told my girlfriend that the second after she votes in Quincy that she'll be coming to NH with me. I think that whether Obama wins or loses that the cities are going to have major problems the night of and after the votes are counted, ESPECIALLY if he's losing...
Thoughts?

Nothing will happen either way. Especially if he loses? His die hard supporters, even his supporters for racial reasons only, feel betrayed by him. They're upset with him and don't consider him a hero for their cause, anyhow. That is a big reason why nothing will happen. If he wins, then freedom-loving Americans will continue to do what they've done for the past few decades or so: Bitch about it and do nothing more.

I dont share your optimism unfortunately. With all the occutards this last year, the riots that happen when their team( whatever it might be) loses or wins,unemployment heading higher I dont think its a stretch to think that the cities will be tinder spots. Lets face it most of the past riots just used whatever excuse they found convienent to steal and burn other peoples property.

I dont share your optimism unfortunately. With all the occutards this last year, the riots that happen when their team( whatever it might be) loses or wins,unemployment heading higher I dont think its a stretch to think that the cities will be tinder spots. Lets face it most of the past riots just used whatever excuse they found convienent to steal and burn other peoples property.

I don't think unemployment is headed higher, and I don't think occutards are actually seeking employment. I also don't think they have any common goal or cause. And, even you admit that they don't have a "team".

Don't worry, Bravo Team Five will be on patrol while your hiding up in the woods. We never sleep...

I figure the worst that happens is I get some time in nh with my lady.I wont have to worry about getting to her if it goes to crap. Im all set up here and to me it just makes more sense to anticipate a problem and avoid it for the peace of mind if nothing else. The though of trying to get to NH from the south side of Boston/Quincy if there was to be trouble is anything but pleasent and I had enough adventure in my younger years. I'd hate to have to hump back to NH with my girlfriend in tow.

With many people being on a hair trigger, I don't blame you. Look at all the Road Rage, Home Invasion, Out Right Crime that seems to come out of no where these days. If the economy stays in the crapper - it won't take much to strike the match.

I do like the idea that you're prepared though. And, if things were to get sour, I do like your plan to not be in the areas where you say you do not want to be. Hell, I don't want to be in those areas when things are peachy. Nevermind, when SHTF.

[tinfoil]

I think that this year is going to be very interesting to say the least. obama will use class warfare as his main tool for this election. He has nothing else. It makes for an explosive environment and there are many factors contributing to it. It should make for some quality viewing. Personally, I believe that there will be some escalated violence in the cities this year regardless. Too many protester types being all fidgety these days. This isn't what concerns me. The .gov reaction to it is what makes me want to take my guns for a rickety boat ride.

I believe that a loss by President Obama will lead to numerous accusations of racial bigotry and ultimately, to violence. There will also be accusations of voter fraud or we’ll hear stories of evil white men keeping people away from the ballot boxes by threats of violence. These accusations, whether valid or not, are enough reason to justify rioting by the sheeple. And rioters are looking for an excuse to fight and break into businesses owned by other people.

There will not be violence out where I live because there is not much in Sturbridge to steal. What is anyone going to steal out here… the goats at Old Sturbridge Village? That said, I do visit a lot of ‘questionable’ neighborhoods during my day-to-day job. I routinely pass hookers, drug addicts and their dealers and put bulls. It is not infrequent to show a multi-family home that has empty drug baggies in the stairwells or grow rooms in closets and basements. I know that they are grow rooms because few people line their closets with aluminum foil and use a ‘grow lamp’ to brighten the inner confines of the closet. And, since I am Irish and lily-white (I glow blue on the beach), many bad guys will consider me a target. So, at least in my opinion, we all ought to be ready to be considered a target.

I would much rather be prepared for trouble and not find it than to be unprepared for trouble and find it.

Obama's not going to lose the general, especially if unemployment continues to ebb. Clinton it going to take the VP slot and Biden will be promised Secretary of State.

Back
Top Bottom