• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg's Dad Sells 1st Person Shooter Sims to Police

Reptile

NES Member
The father of Parkland gun-control agitator David Hogg is employed by defense contractor Cubic Simulation Systems. Kevin Ralph Hogg, former FBI agent and Navy pilot, works at the CSS branch in Pompano Beach, which produces the shooter-training system that uses the same laser-aimed rifle used by the "full metal gear" gunman, as witnessed by a teacher quoted in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel. Watch this Cubic promo video BELOW to understand the accuracy of gunfire from the Parkland shooters. Cubic will, of course, stand to make huge profits out of its Parkland shooting from its sales of simulators to police departments. The fake "anti-gun" Hogg Family are low-down sales agents for the military-industrial complex!

Look What Was Developed at Cubic Simulation System in Pompano Beach (joint IDF-Navy project) where Kevin Ralph Hogg works . . . .

The father of Parkland gun-control agitator David Hogg is employed by defense contractor Cubic Simulation Systems. Kevin Ralph Hogg, former FBI agent and Navy pilot, works at the CSS branch in Pompano Beach, which produces the shooter-training system that uses the same laser-aimed rifle used by the "full metal gear" gunman, as witnessed by a teacher quoted in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel. Watch this Cubic promo video to understand the accuracy of gunfire from the Parkland shooters. The fake "anti-gun" Hogg Family are agents of disinfo from the Military-Industry Complex!

Oh, My - See What David Hogg's Father's Employer Created -Vid

cubic simulations systems florida - Yahoo Video Search Results

------
I don't know how true this is but it sure is weird.

Why don't we just ban all firearms..WAIT DAD, what did I just say?
Am I not supposed to say that? Where is my script?

So much failure in the whole Florida school shooting.
Why does this not surprise me?

Just another brain washed liberal mini-politician....
Life isn't harts and unicorns snowflake!

Back
Top Bottom