• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg-sniffer Likely Just Committed A Federal Offense In Tweet To Smith & Wesson

lol, good luck with that, I'm sure Mora will jump right on that together with 20+ AGs [rofl]I mean, it's not like he Arcancided anyone or accepted millions of dollars in exchange for legislation/favors/access.

Well, the Blue Lives Matter article referenced actually mentioned a Federal crime, which means "Mora[sic]" and the other AG's have no vote in whether or not to prosecute.

Not that I think he'll be held accountable, just pointing out it was not alleged to be a State matter.

Well, the Blue Lives Matter article referenced actually mentioned a Federal crime, which means "Mora[sic]" and the other AG's have no vote in whether or not to prosecute.

Not that I think he'll be held accountable, just pointing out it was not alleged to be a State matter.

laws and common sense have never stopped Mora. OK then, when Sessions wakes up he'll jump right on it.

S&W should file a complaint at least and see where it leads.

Well, I did just buy an S&W handgun last week...I guess from the economics side I am not on Hogg's side. But the love factor....I am there. What's not to love about a new gun...

Last edited:
Just let him fade into obscurity already like BLM and Antifa.

I’ll buy another S&W next. Guess that makes me anti-gun. Destroying them with the power of love and economics!

What Hogg nose does not comprehend is that for every line worker at Smith and Wesson, there are 5-7 supply chain and retail folks supporting that.

Cut jobs and the dominos fall.

Tone deaf and intellectually blind people follow some emotion, and ignore the real world.

S&W is a LEGAL business that supports jobs and the local economy.

They are in an economically depressed area, and if they left, it would cause a lot of harm.

Is that the ultimate goal?

They could turn south and hit Ruger as well....idiots.

Last edited:
This whole Smith and Wesson thing is just another failed attempt on Hoggs part to re establish the 15 minutes of fame that already passed him by. The more outrageous his demands and threats, the more obvious his need not to be forgotten. Will someone please send him a copy of the memo telling him that his worthless fame ship has sailed.

Lol and why? Basically nothing will happen, and all this circus does is help hogg-boy keep his relevancy. He's not going to be indicted.

The sooner more people ignore him, the better.

-Mike
As always you hit the nail on the head. I heard there were roughly 150 people at S&W on Sunday, not a big crowd by anyone's estimate.

Honestly Mikey, you are so darn cute and funny when you dare to suggest that one of the "anointed" ones be held to account for a crime which you and I would be hosting a midnight visit by the authorities.

[/SARCASM]

As always you hit the nail on the head. I heard there were roughly 150 people at S&W on Sunday, not a big crowd by anyone's estimate.
People like this will always have their little group of faggots following them around. Like others have said here, just ignore the noise. The less they're talked about the less relevant they become.

Last edited:
Yeah, nothing's gonna happen. He's one of the special people now. Laws don't apply to them, just like the piece of shit who filmed herself creating an illegal SBR.

Add seeing the look on Hogg's face when it happens to the list of reasons I'd love to see the SCOTUS strike down "Assault Weapon" Bans as unconstitutional. I bet his head would explode.

Yeah, nothing's gonna happen. He's one of the special people now. Laws don't apply to them, just like the piece of shit who filmed herself creating an illegal SBR.

I remember that stretch where the idiots were coming out of the woodwork to hand in or unwittingly SBR their AR’s.

Saying his stupid tweet constitutes a federal crime is a stretch at best.

Does anyone have an update on the Hogg cereal situation? Does he really pour the milk first?

Am I wrong or is this kid wrong the 2004 assault wepons ban.

I have had a LTC since 1992 and the Ma assault wepons ban was in 1998 when the state totally revamped the LTC process and it's assault wepons ban or am I wrong.

Am I wrong or is this kid wrong the 2004 assault wepons ban.

I have had a LTC since 1992 and the Ma assault wepons ban was in 1998 when the state totally revamped the LTC process and it's assault wepons ban or am I wrong.
Do you really expect him to get such trivial details right? He wasn't even alive then. It's ancient history, what does the actual date mean?

Lol and why? Basically nothing will happen, and all this circus does is help hogg-boy keep his relevancy. He's not going to be indicted.

The sooner more people ignore him, the better.

-Mike
/thread

The kid with pipe cleaners, a big head, and low T. At this point the sooner we stop acting like he's 'somebody' the better.

Back
Top Bottom