David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

Back in my DEC days I was told that the Bull Run was largely a biker bar as was the Sitting Bull across from the Mill parking lot. I can't see this twerp being welcomed by biker patrons. I guess the Bull Run must have gone upscale over the years.

He spends alot of time here in his liberal utopia now.. Florida obviously doesn't want him so we are his sanctuary state now

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and NRA members right to own guns with commonsense gun and mental health controls in place.

[rofl]

Dammit, I'm taking my daughter, son-in-law and grandson there for Xmas dinner. Now I'm pissed. the Bull Run is a music venue that hosts national acts.

Is he bringing a guitar??? "David Hogg was a bullfrog. duh-duh-DUH! Was a good friend of mine. duh-duh-DUH!"

I suspect his $30/ticket event will go the way of the "Evening with the Clit-tons.

“Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and NRA members right to own guns“

Post that everywhere.

Can I just go there to eat without getting a ticket but still be within heckling distance? I am unfamiliar with the layout of this restaurant. Oh, and I wouldn't eat either, just drink their tap water for a while and eat their free bread.

Maybe little Hogg should be blaming his school and County instead of an inanimate object.
"
Immediately after 17 people were murdered inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the school district launched a persistent effort to keep people from finding out what went wrong.

For months, Broward schools delayed or withheld records, refused to publicly assess the role of employees, spread misinformation and even sought to jail reporters who published the truth.

New information gathered by the South Florida Sun Sentinel proves that the school district knew far more than it’s saying about a disturbed former student obsessed with death and guns who mowed down staff and students with an assault rifle on Valentine’s Day.

After promising an honest assessment of what led to the shooting, the district instead hired a consultant whose primary goal, according to school records, was preparing a legal defense. Then the district kept most of those findings from the public.

The district also spent untold amounts on lawyers to fight the release of records and nearly $200,000 to pay public relations consultants who advised administrators to clam up, the Sun Sentinel found."
Hide, deny, spin, threaten: How the school district tried to mask failures that led to Parkland shooting

Let them know what you think: [email protected]

Bryan is the GM of the restaurant. From his FB page (he's running for office or something):

As previously stated, I am a lifelong resident of Shirley and remain completely vested in the Town. Many of my immediate and extended family reside in the Town, many of which are enrolled in the Ayer Shirley Regional School System. Some of you may be familiar with my parents, Charles Sawyer and Betsy Guercio-Sawyer and their project: The Big Book and the Pages for Peace Foundation. I attended Bryant University in Smithfield, Rhode Island and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting as well as a Master’s Degree in Professional Accountancy. I am part of the 3rd generation of my family to actively manage and operate the Bull Run Restaurant. I have worked at the Bull Run throughout my life, but have been employed in the capacity of General Manager since 2009. Prior to my role as General Manger, I was employed with the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers as an assurance associate.

The event:

Join us as the Pages for Peace Foundation presents David Hogg to kick off the Bull Run Speaker Series.

One could be forgiven for being under the impression that the Bull Run is being run by an anti-2A family.

Last edited:
Maybe little Hogg should be blaming his school and County instead of an inanimate object.
"
Immediately after 17 people were murdered inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the school district launched a persistent effort to keep people from finding out what went wrong.

For months, Broward schools delayed or withheld records, refused to publicly assess the role of employees, spread misinformation and even sought to jail reporters who published the truth.

New information gathered by the South Florida Sun Sentinel proves that the school district knew far more than it’s saying about a disturbed former student obsessed with death and guns who mowed down staff and students with an assault rifle on Valentine’s Day.

After promising an honest assessment of what led to the shooting, the district instead hired a consultant whose primary goal, according to school records, was preparing a legal defense. Then the district kept most of those findings from the public.

The district also spent untold amounts on lawyers to fight the release of records and nearly $200,000 to pay public relations consultants who advised administrators to clam up, the Sun Sentinel found."
Hide, deny, spin, threaten: How the school district tried to mask failures that led to Parkland shooting

Never blame a person when you can blame an inanimate object. Never blame a governmental body when you can blame several faceless corporations.

Back
Top Bottom