• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg in Wellesley - who wants to go?

67ray

NES Member
Let's get a group of us together and hear the message:

Peace MVP Awards

Description
The Massachusetts Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence presents their Fourth Annual Peace MVP Awards ceremony featuring special guest David Hogg. Join us for an inspiring evening as we honor the amazing work of MA teen leaders for their courageous advocacy and action to reduce gun violence. Registration is required.

Suggested minimum donation of $25 per adult and FREE to all students. More than one in your party? Add additional guests after making your donation using the promo code GUEST.

Contribute to the Massachusetts Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence, and we will use those resources to coordinate grassroots advocacy efforts in Massachusetts, support prevention programs, and educate our members and the public about effective gun violence prevention.

Sponsorship opportunities available. Contact the organizer.

I guess "Never Again" means "Till next time ".

Jewish temples are used as venues for all kinds of events all the time. I don't want to start another dumpster fire thread on "Never Again" and Jewish gun grabbers but Hogg's choice of venue doesn't mean this particular congregation is extremely anti gun, they may be just making few bucks and "anti gun violence" sounds innocent and politically neutral enough for them to host.

Jewish temples are used as venues for all kinds of events all the time. I don't want to start another dumpster fire thread on "Never Again" and Jewish gun grabbers but Hogg's choice of venue doesn't mean this particular congregation is extremely anti gun, they may be just making few bucks and "anti gun violence" sounds innocent and politically neutral enough for them to host.

Check their site, they are f***ing rabid antis

I doubt many at that temple are JPFO members.....

Why anyone would take 5 mins out of their day to go see this little pencil neck geek is beyond me, even to try and heckle him. Seriously is there nothing better to do or are some of you star struck by him? You gonna pay money to be surrounded by idiots who adore him? Please ninja.

676OIqp.jpg

Just visited a friend at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and took the opportunity to drive by the Temple that's hosting that punk kid Hogg tonight.

Their parking lot was 3/4 full maybe about ~45 cars. Not an amazing turnout but it showed he still draws in the dummies. I was hoping for only a few cars.

I got disgusted when I saw a conspicuous man dressed in a bulky suit with his arms crossed in front of him - obviously an armed guard. Plus a cop at the head of their driveway and another cop at the front door. He's got armed guards allright. [puke]

It’s terrify that 75 short years later, 75% of Jews are in support of this.

It’s really terrifying.

Those that forget history and all that stuff.
We have an openly anti Jewish Muslim serving in the senate now and Chuckie and Difi are elbowing each other out of the way to tongue wash her taint .
Wait till there are a dozen more just like her.

I strongly suggest that you DON’T GO! All that would do is to draw attention to this kid. He’s already had his 15 minutes of fame. If you go and make a scene, then he winds up on the evening news again.

Back
Top Bottom