• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg - Doppelganger

Isn't he a 20 something year old from CA? He was at the FL school and is the mouthpiece for the official narrative?

Kid moved to FL awhile ago, the whole crisis actor thing was already debunked- but he's pretty well connected with crescent and likely, at this point, various moonbats in the gun control realm.

-Mike

Kid moved to FL awhile ago, the whole crisis actor thing was already debunked- but he's pretty well connected with crescent and likely, at this point, various moonbats in the gun control realm.

-Mike

Uh Huh.

I hear ARGENTINA is beautiful this time of year.

The boy is taking out his frustration on 2A supporters to try and suck up to all the kids who beat him and stole his lunch money while making hog jokes.

As it so happens...

James Woods is always good for laugh...

P.S.> You guys really should search Twitter for #HoggWash some of the stuff is hilarious, be sure and click on the "recent" tab.

apparently it is possible to have negative muscle mass. Jesus chirst you little soy boy eat some f***ing beef.

Doppelganger.
Sounds like something you have to pay extra for and you wind up with an insatiable itch...

Youth Nazi!

hitler_youth_rally_1939_by_themistrunsred-d56zrsb.jpg

I remember how shocked when I found out one of the biggest "commies" in my high school class was a staunch conservative (certainly moreso than me) a few years into college.

Dumb kids should be able to be dumb kids... giving them this much of a voice is just a shitty for them as the rest of the country. I was all about gun-control as a 13 year-old growing up post columbine. Then I went through the rebel against liberal parents phase where I was a talk -adio conservative. Thank god I could just be a stupid kid when I was a stupid kid. The idea that they "know" something adults don't is the most f***ing retarded shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these huge anti-gun activists all over CNN is an NRA commentator in 20 years. You just have no fricken idea when you are that age. You don't see things 3-dimensionally. CNN releasing some f***ing story where they profess how they do doesn't mean shit. Sorry.

Mike

I remember how shocked when I found out one of the biggest "commies" in my high school class was a staunch conservative (certainly moreso than me) a few years into college.

Dumb kids should be able to be dumb kids... giving them this much of a voice is just a shitty for them as the rest of the country. I was all about gun-control as a 13 year-old growing up post columbine. Then I went through the rebel against liberal parents phase where I was a talk -adio conservative. Thank god I could just be a stupid kid when I was a stupid kid. The idea that they "know" something adults don't is the most f***ing retarded shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these huge anti-gun activists all over CNN is an NRA commentator in 20 years. You just have no fricken idea when you are that age. You don't see things 3-dimensionally. CNN releasing some f***ing story where they profess how they do doesn't mean shit. Sorry.

Mike

I hear what you're saying, but I doubt this kid or any of these kids fit into that bracket. They know exactly what they're doing- they think they are professional attention whores. Hogg et al are wired for sound, probably neatly pre selected for this. The falloff rate for those orgs is like .02%- you have to be a special breed of mentally defective/narcissist to be someone like a David Hogg. This kid thinks he's the next Geraldo Rivera or something- and CNN (and likely Shitberg, wouldn't surprise me at all if hes got offers from MDA et al) has selected him because they know that.

10 years from know that girl with the Molon Labe shirt on might realize she'd been had, just because she was likely a useful idiot class. You could say she was a stupid kid. On the other hand, an aspiring attention whore, someone like David Hogg on the other hand? Not sure if serious- he knows exactly what he's doing... just look at how he interviews compared to the dozens of other kids interviewed from that
school. Compared to most of those kids he is polished and self-actualized...

Being a stupid kid at that age is getting caught drinking in the woods or something, or getting caught f***ing your girlfriend when you thought your parents werent home, etc.

-Mike

I would like that pos to give up his handle on CoD, GoW etc.

Garranteed he has a premium headset for the shootemup games on a bfn console.

I bet one of them is Tiny.

Isn't he a 20 something year old from CA? He was at the FL school and is the mouthpiece for the official narrative?
I heard some people saying this last week too. They were saying he's a 25 year old wannabe actor from CA. His "mother" was supposedly trying to do the same thing after the CA terrorist and his wife shot up his workplace.

Can no one produce a middle school yearbook or other document to corroborate his age and put this to rest or not? Is this little shit who and what he says he is or not?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but real tinfoil hat stuff like this only makes the gun rights community look bad. Unless someone produces actual evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Not actors, or imaginary highschoolers, or CIA plants. Don't be the guy who does stuff like telling everyone who'll listen that Michelle Obama is crossressing man and Barack is his gay lover.

What is entirely likely is various anti-gun and/or left-wing groups have stacks of gameplans for every possible shooting situation. At Parkland they found a bunch of trendy, diverse , outspoken kids so they pulled out the "Start a Youth Movement" binder and got everyone on board with promises of fame and fortune.

Last edited:
So the one thing this idiot walking queef hasn't been asked or answered yet is if we already had his stupid AWB and magazine limit for 10 years and it was proven with analytical data and hard facts to have been completely ineffective and a waste of time, then what the shit does this idiot think is going to make it work this time? Does the chinless smart guy know something the rest of the country doesn't? But that's logic and him and his mindless minions don't operate in that realm

Back
Top Bottom