• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg - Doppelganger

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but real tinfoil hat stuff like this only makes the gun rights community look bad. Unless someone produces actual evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Not actors, or imaginary highschoolers, or CIA plants. Don't be the guy who does stuff like telling everyone who'll listen that Michelle Obama is crossressing man and Barack is his gay lover.

What is entirely likely is various anti-gun and/or left-wing groups have stacks of gameplans for every possible shooting situation. At Parkland they found a bunch of trendy, diverse , outspoken kids so they pulled out the "Start a Youth Movement" binder and got everyone on board with promises of fame and fortune.

So is the answer to my question still a no? Has anyone with time on their hands produced any verifiable history for our new celebrity. Tell me all about him, I'm fascinated. (not really)
It could truly be that he is just the most useful idiot of his generation.

Everything about this is on the up and up huh?

Massive corruption uncovered at FBI and others.

Week of anti-AR-15 programming on multiple television shows.

Shooting just happens to be with an AR-15 in the one county in Florida with Joey Buttafuco the DNC loving, picture taking liberal from New York as Sheriff.

Great timing. It was looking pretty ugly for the libs there for a minute.

It happens in a county where there is a covenant to ignore crime with the school and school aged kids.

The cops fail 30 someodd times.

The FBI fails.

The SRO fails and another arriving officer fails by giving the outdated orders to stage and let lives be lost instead of rushing in when that's not the accepted procedure any longer.

Gun owners are left fighting for their rights again in a completely Republican controlled government when they should be gaining ground.

Saying that the shooting was planned by the powers that be is not the same as saying that they let it happen and utilized and controlled the fallout for their gain.

That's not tin foil, that's observation. Coincidence....It's a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
While I had not opened PhotoShop in a while, this afternoon I was feeling simultaneous creative and annoyed by these people for whom I have serious disdain.

And so a meme is born...

mOQWwCl.jpg

I know tbe odds are astronomical, but I have just made a promise to myself that if ever I am near this kid, I am going to just walk up to him and punch him in the face. I will say no words, I will accept all consequences like a man. I will even have this post to be used against me.
I do not have hatred in me and I will generally give most people the benefit of the doubt. I actually wish good fortune, health and hapiness for everyone. This kid however is the antithesis of everything I believe in, and I must do something for my own inner peace.

All we have to do is wait. This shit stain is a 17, or 27, year old egotistical moron. He will absolutely expose himself as a jackass just give him time. He'll screw up and say/do something stupid. Edit, more so than he's already done

All we have to do is wait. This shit stain is a 17, or 27, year old egotistical moron. He will absolutely expose himself as a jackass just give him time. He'll screw up and say/do something stupid. Edit, more so than he's already done

HOGG is going nowhere.

Wrong Sex, Wrong Language, Wrong Color.

And lacking even an ounce of Charisma.

And, from reports I've seen alluded to, none too bright with Schoolwork, either.

And, from reports I've seen alluded to, none too bright with Schoolwork, either.

I think this is why despite the national notoriety even uber liberal colleges & universities have rejected his college applications thus far. He's not a diversity lottery admission, isn't someone's alumni family legacy with pull, and doesn't have the academics to legitimately get in anywhere. Short of Bloomie, Clooney, or a DNC big wig cutting a big check he's not getting in anywhere.

I know tbe odds are astronomical, but I have just made a promise to myself that if ever I am near this kid, I am going to just walk up to him and punch him in the face. I will say no words, I will accept all consequences like a man. I will even have this post to be used against me.
I do not have hatred in me and I will generally give most people the benefit of the doubt. I actually wish good fortune, health and hapiness for everyone. This kid however is the antithesis of everything I believe in, and I must do something for my own inner peace.

Nah man, the scene goes like this.

Rommel: "Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my gun rights. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?

Hogg: "No."

Rommel: "You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about."

This kid, or his family, have probably already surrounded themselves with armed security so I don't think anyone that's not part of their inner circle will get within 15 feet of him.

Nah man, the scene goes like this.

Rommel: "Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my gun rights. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?

Hogg: "No."

Rommel: "You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about."

Funny because I got my deep and peaceful sleep, just not the way you outlined. I hate no one, I have a lot better ways of spending my short existence on this planet than on hatred. I have no message to give him. He can draw his own conclusions as to why things happen.

Honestly...

I'm all for this.

Pump him up bigtime.

He'll be SUICIDAL (hopefully literally) when his usefulness ends.

(I need a good laugh)
I think jasons was being sarcastic.

I liked his post for the sarcasm, as in: The last think we need is someone who’s pro 2A getting violent.

It really wasn't that deep of a thought. I keep seeing this kid's name and face all over the socials and even in multiple threads here on NES. He'll have great name recognition when he runs for office next year.

Maybe we should stop giving him free advertising.

Back
Top Bottom