• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

If that pathetic showing was the best Rosenthal could come up with all his bucks...

Rosenthal never spends any of his own money other than an initial 10k or so to found the 'charity'. He gets everyone else to donate money, pays himself and family/friends to administer the 'charity' and takes all the credit/publicity/tax write-offs.

He is a grifter. Almost every one of his developments has been taxpayer subsidized too. Guy never parts with his own money unless it means an opportunity to leech off someone else. The family fortune was made by his parents. If wasn’t for inheriting a successful business he’d still be toweling off Kennedy cousins’ balls at golf courses.

Rosenthal never spends any of his own money other than an initial 10k or so to found the 'charity'. He gets everyone else to donate money, pays himself and family/friends to administer the 'charity' and takes all the credit/publicity/tax write-offs.

He is a grifter. Almost every one of his developments has been taxpayer subsidized too. Guy never parts with his own money unless it means an opportunity to leech off someone else. The family fortune was made by his parents. If wasn’t for inheriting a successful business he’d still be toweling off Kennedy cousins’ balls at golf courses.
On the 19 hole men’s room.

Rosenthal only owns guns so he can use it to bolster his agenda by claiming he is not anti-gun, pointing to his ownership as "proof."

The fact that he is allowed at ranges is disturbing, but we have lots of fudds, so I guess it's not surprising.

A fudd today is a prohibitionist tomorrow.

You need to understand that in MA we are already registered felons in waiting. They know where we live, they know what guns we have, they hate us, and they are just waiting on us to do something silly so girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, mothers, sisters, nephews can march into a local police station demanding removal of the weapons of mass destruction you are hanging below your waist. [slap]

Media will not help you, local politicians will not help you, community wants you to disarm.......So, keep working on that exit strategy or learn how to live in the underground. [wave]

I disagree. To do as you say is to give in to the bullies. That's not an acceptable strategy for me.

There is a proper way to fight, as in all things. You may know or maybe not, the only acceptable state of mind is "never quit". Never.

Otherwise, you predetermine your failure.

"Petit-Homme said Capuano agreed to two of the group’s other demands: to publicly denounce Springfield gunmaker Smith & Wesson for shipping guns out of state that are illegal for sale in Massachusetts, and to form a youth-of-color advisory council within six months of his new term."

Well, that'll show S&W. "You're not welcome in this state so get out -- and take your jobs and tax dollars with you!"

It's easy for Crapuguano to say that as it's not his district. I have no doubt that whoever the Congress Critter for that area is will keep his mouth shut. "Youth of Color Council" is on it's face racist as it by definition excludes white kids.

"Petit-Homme said Capuano agreed to two of the group’s other demands: to publicly denounce Springfield gunmaker Smith & Wesson for shipping guns out of state that are illegal for sale in Massachusetts, and to form a youth-of-color advisory council within six months of his new term."

Well, that'll show S&W. "You're not welcome in this state so get out -- and take your jobs and tax dollars with you!"

What happened with this I have been away doing good stuff with the wife and I didn't catch the news or any other stuff about S&W and if they meet with he marchers and acquiesced to there demands.

I have looked on the internet and have found no new coverage. I can only find old news on this no today coverage at S&W. Was the showing so poor that the media decided not to cover the march end and there presentation of demands to S&W what happened?

I have looked on the internet and have found no new coverage. I can only find old news on this no today coverage at S&W. Was the showing so poor that the media decided not to cover the march end and there presentation of demands to S&W what happened?

WWLP.COM has 30 pictures and reports that “Hundreds of people from both sides of the gun debate came out to make their voices heard.”

For some reason one of their 30 pictures is of a Trump flag someone brought.

PHOTOS: 50 Miles More march arrives in Springfield

You know what is sad. The fact that good people have died because they have been denied the right to carry firearms.
Look at NY and LA, where only the connected receive a "permit" for a constitutional right.

Look at how at certain places you are not allowed to carry a firearm.
But there are those that have personal protection around them 24/7.
While you are left defenseless.

Yet all this talk of confiscation and prohibiting the right to bear certain and all arms. Does not stop or even slow down those who could care less of how many or who they kill!

The blood on hands of people like this Hogg kid and the self righteous politicians that want the people to be left powerless in any violent confrontation is sickening.

Never mind the fact that the people were meant to have a last means of stopping a tyrannical government if need be!

What kind of police state and total control by government do they imagine it would be like?

I can only think of one. Nazi Germany!
But this time it would be the conservatives they will be shipping off to the gas chambers.
Because we will be the ones they say are not accepting of others..

Last edited:
Like I said, everyone only imagines being defeated. All of you have been bullied into submission.

Read the comments and think about.

With equal energy, more in fact, imagine how you would succeed.

Lazy defeated couch potatoes, all of you.
Better watch out, going against the groupthink can have disastrous effects...
;)

That's rich, coming from the guy who's expecting, or better yet, demanding people to show up and be civil. That's pussyfied shit, because the time to talk, educate and argue is over. Bruises speak louder than a thousand words. Be civil with your enemies! Worked out great in the last decades, from "winning hearts and minds" to protesting on a Saturday in front of an empty state house. IMO, it's time to put up or shut up. You're probably some cubicle monkey posting here during his 15 minutes break, from your phone, because you employer blocked gun related shit on his wifi.
Lazy? Guilty! It's my day off, and I try to do as little as possible.
Couch potatoe? Guilty! You'll get my couch if you pull it from under my cold, dead, French ass.
Defeated? Try to pull this shit in my back yard, and lean back and enjoy the shit show unfolding.
YOU be nice and civil.
Around here it is... lol what a bitter bastard you are. <3

Back
Top Bottom