David Hogg’s Anti-Gun Campaign ‘Fades Into Darkness’ As Millennials Embrace Second Amendment

Reptile

NES Member
The Argentinian Philosopher Carlos Bernardo González Pecotche surmised that the world is in turmoil because people don’t know where their thoughts originate. The ideas of others enter their heads, and those people feel like the thoughts are their own. Not realizing that they’ve been programmed.

David Hogg is a professional anti-gun activist and current college student at Harvard. He’s one of the founding members of the March for Our Lives organization, a non-profit that aims to seem like an organic grassroots movement of young people against firearms ownership, which is almost entirely propped up by donations from the top 1% of the country and billionaires like Michael Bloomberg.

Recently, Hogg has been on a tweetstorm, and it’s caught headlines in the firearms media world. Here’s what he had to say:

Continues...

I do believe in extraterrestrial life but never knew I'd see one on Earth.

Hogg is a strange being [rofl]

590.jpg

Yikes that's a dark meme.

Sheesh. Hogg & Greta both back in the headlines. We're Doomed...
The sex tape will be disappointing compared to most Swedish erotic productions except for humorous reuse of the notorious Muppet soundtrack.

The last of the millenials graduated from a 4 year college 6 years ago. What does Hoggy have to do with them?

Oppose us for as long as you want- we’re going to outlive you and replace everyone of you in every state legislature, the halls of congress and every court- we’re going to win All because have the most important thing most of those that oppose us don’t have. Time.

He is right about one thing though(the above quote),the new generation is f'd in the head and will soon be in charge of this country.

A LOT of young kids have this attitude.. It sucks but the people in charge now are dying off and eventually their generation will be in charge.

Wasn't he not even at school at the time of the shooting? Why was he home anyway? Then he saw it on the news and was like aw shiet here's my chance to shine! Got himself into Harvard by dirtying his knees to Bloomberg and now he's got an estimated net worth of $2 mil. Not too bad for himself.

The last of the millenials graduated from a 4 year college 6 years ago. What does Hoggy have to do with them?
What abou those 8th year Seniors??

A liberal client of mine said, “that kid is going places. He’s amazing” 3-4 years ago. I told him the liberals would chew him up and spit him out and he will disappear into the nothing. He didn’t believe me. He figured he would have his own show on MSNBC by now. Lol

f67.jpg

This is shame they chose this picture to use. She doesn't deserve to be lumped in with him even in a parody. I can't remember the the ad but this add, minus his face, has been around for years.

Taylor.

1633312152531.png

ETA: No she is not famous. She was a teen entered in 'scholarship pageants' that had a modeling portfolio from bridal gowns to sportswear. She had some small magazine covers and also social media. A couple of gun sites found her photo added it to some threads. Of course some couldn't control themselves and they were taken down. To me, that is why it is ironic the article-author used the caption he/she did.

Last edited:
What abou those 8th year Seniors??

A liberal client of mine said, “that kid is going places. He’s amazing” 3-4 years ago. I told him the liberals would chew him up and spit him out and he will disappear into the nothing. He didn’t believe me. He figured he would have his own show on MSNBC by now. Lol
Based on ratings, having your own show on MSNBC is pretty much disappearing into nothing.

I do believe in extraterrestrial life but never knew I'd see one on Earth.

Hogg is a strange being [rofl]

590.jpg

Yikes that's a dark meme.

have you seen recent pictures of hogg? He looks like a homeless person who hasn’t showered in a month.

set aside the anti gun stuff and look at hogg on other topics, etc. He’s a really stupid person. If anyone thing everyone at Harvard is bright, I give you hogg as example A to refute that belief. He’s in the AOC ballpark as far as brains.

Back
Top Bottom