• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg’s Anti-Gun Campaign ‘Fades Into Darkness’ As Millennials Embrace Second Amendment

have you seen recent pictures of hogg? He looks like a homeless person who hasn’t showered in a month.

set aside the anti gun stuff and look at hogg on other topics, etc. He’s a really stupid person. If anyone thing everyone at Harvard is bright, I give you hogg as example A to refute that belief. He’s in the AOC ballpark as far as brains.
He's just a puppet.

If anything he's rocking the homeless look for some reason. [rofl]

And that's true. AOC/Hogg's car runs on unicorn tears bro.

He's just a puppet.

If anything he's rocking the homeless look for some reason. [rofl]

And that's true. AOC/Hogg's car runs on unicorn tears bro.

I think the homeless look he has now was inspired by the Twitter ceos homeless look at that congressional hearing.

he’s a puppet on the stage when he’s reading the script. On Twitter it’s his own thoughts and they are as vapid as you can imagine. He’s a really stupid person, a modern day Jeff spicoli from fast times at ridgemont high.

I think the homeless look he has now was inspired by the Twitter ceos homeless look at that congressional hearing.

he’s a puppet on the stage when he’s reading the script. On Twitter it’s his own thoughts and they are as vapid as you can imagine. He’s a really stupid person, a modern day Jeff spicoli from fast times at ridgemont high.
Well that's as far as I go, Hoover. Far, far enough.

View: https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1442985988775714816

david_hogg_clear_backpack_meme.jpg

Hog is the White version of Jessy Jackson finding blood on the floor and wiping it on his jacket after Martin Luther King's murder.
"Look and MEE, I was there...."

RC

Back
Top Bottom