• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dave Santurri Attleboro MA

And if Dave tells you it’s a bad idea, then listen to him, he’s extremely honest and will tell you to save your money and not charge you for stupid work.

Great gun smith, he has done a couple of triggers and site installments for me, well worth it. When I tried to find his shop and called, he told me what he drove and to just look for the car...Oh, and every time I’ve been in there he is listening to Bob Dylan, that’s a plus in my book.

Dave worked on my Colt Lightweight Officer and did an outstanding job. Also installed a new gas valve on my MAS 49/56 .308 and it works great. Recommend him anytime.

Dave is great and I've gone to him with a box of parts because I F'ed up and couldn't reassemble my firearm. Maybe one day he can put a sign on his place so people can actually find it.
I thought the same but no sense putting a target on your shop for a all the area scumbags to notice..if you need him, you can find him. Ditto on the shout out, he did a while u wait fix on a trigger that was giving me fits for a very reasonable price..

Back
Top Bottom