• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dave Santurri Attleboro MA

jason19711971

NES Member
Dave Santurri in Attleboro is the best in the business. I have brought many challenges to Dave through the years. I recently emailed him if I could mail my 1918 Colt 1911 slide to replace the front site. Emailed back right away with a shipping address I sent the slide and front sight replacement. A week later received a box in the mail with the slide postage paid and fixed NC. I'm going to compensate Dave for his time and let him know how much I appreciate him for his service. Just letting everyone else know a great trusted source Dave is.

he has done me right several time. Faster than promised excellent workmanship and embarrassingly affordable.

Had a bunch of handguns done by Dave, triggers and other issues. Always does a great job, reasonable price.

Ive used Dave a few times on some projects. Always does great work, fast and very reasonable prices.

He does excellent work and his turn-around time is unbelievable compared to the rest of the industry. Fixed my hard ball gun trigger when it broke. Need to bring him some more work.

Thank you - this thread was the push I needed to bring him a couple of guns in need of a barrel chopping.

Another plug - he just pinned and welded for me. Overnight turnaround at a reasonable price. In fact, I brought him another gun I was having trouble with (extraction).

I'm relatively new to Mass - along with a great cobbler, Dave was a find!

Had a stripped screw I was trying to get out, called up Dave and he had me come by and did it while I waited for cheap money. You could tell he knew his way around.

He's great. I walked in after calling about 15 prior to have him look at my WASR-10 when I had one. I came back half a hour later and he got the job done. I still have his card til this day. Highly recommended if you have a 1911 as that's what he specializes in.

Dave is great and I've gone to him with a box of parts because I F'ed up and couldn't reassemble my firearm. Maybe one day he can put a sign on his place so people can actually find it.

He did a couple trigger jobs for me, no complaints at all. And you can go around the building and visit Ted while you're there 😂 😂 😂 😂

Where in Attleboro is he located?

He did a couple trigger jobs for me, no complaints at all. And you can go around the building and visit Ted while you're there 😂 😂 😂 😂

If you go looking for his shop.. it's hard to find. It's actually between 2 sets of buildings... so if you're looking for a store front, you'll never find it.

If you go looking for his shop.. it's hard to find. It's actually between 2 sets of buildings... so if you're looking for a store front, you'll never find it.
Hard to find is an understatement. That said, when your work is quality, it speaks for itself and you don’t need a lot of flash and presence.

Awesome work I will say
I had a micro welding place that is also a gun shop in Worcester hack the shit out of my SGL-21 AK and decided to drive to Dave and he made everything look mint

Back
Top Bottom