Daunte Wright Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Edit: Shot by cop who thought she was using a TASER

This is how I feel. Its funny to me to see people scream "I am oppressed with gun laws" and the next statement is "his BS state laws should be held against him for life".

I have a hard time believing that if I was being placed under arrest for something that I felt very strongly against that I would go willingly.
Well, looks like the unlawful carry charge wasn't the only thing he'd done, so this changes things. Still, not a good shoot, we need better officers.

Guilty....

I know I shouldn't laugh in these unprecedented and trying times...

Admittedly, the only tazers Ive seen deployed have been on the internet, but it seems like they tend to be more or less the same size and shape as a pistol and gripped and aimed the same way. (Is this accurate?) If they were different enough from pistols to cause your brain to say "ayo hol up dis aint right" things like this would be less likely to happen Id imagine. Something shaped, held and aimed like a flashlight or brass knuckles perhaps? The fact that theyre painted yellow doesnt seem to be cutting it.
Install a piezo alarm in police holsters -
just like the one they use on AED cabinets, and exit doors in Memory Care units.

Pull the gun - siren goes off.

I suppose one could include a temporary disable
controlled by a three-finger salute
in the event that stealth is desirable.

An idea so obnoxious, it would work.

ETA 2: Stupid f***ing age restriction shit.
Yeah, YoutUbe sucks.
I've been scrod the same way at least once yesterday.

Edit your post, and
utterly replace the media inlining
with a naked posting of the URL (including the timecode) as a hyperlink.

Daunte shouldn't have run, but he shouldn't have had a warrant in the first place. Why? The original issue/horrible deplorable crime that started this snowball was he was carrying a pistol w/o a license. I know, to most Anti's that's a crime against humanity to own a gun, let alone carry one while under 21.
Snap NES Poll:
Show of hands - would you rather share a midnight subway ride with this guy:

6fedf7f0-9c08-11eb-9e43-dbe0dc8b348e_800_420.jpeg

...or all of these guys:

5f78fdd176ed8.image.jpg

This guy that was shot is why the antis have to take white fragility training. They know, deep down inside, that what they are doing with their rules and laws is harming primarily young black men or minorities in general. The people who are stuck living in sh*t holes have no way of defending themselves and calling the cops can be a death sentence in itself. But yet they vote for politicians who keep them helpless.
Those Antis taking white fragility training care so much
about the consequences of their votes,
that they invariably double-down and demand more
of whatever policy is causing the harm at issue.

If you think you could do better buck up and try to do that job and see how you perform in that high stress position.
What I'm doing now pays the bills just fine ...
You get paid for posting on NES?

By Grabthar's Hammer, you really do get what you pay for.

If I was in her shoes, I'd have the George Floyd trial foremost in my mind and not do anything unnecessary that could result in serious injury to any Black suspect.
How come I have this nagging feeling that
before everyone finally became Deeply Concerned about police brutality,
the yout would have been spread-eagled before getting cuffed (successfully)?

... last night ... council members fired [the town manager] because they were afraid of the mob.
That’s a pretty asinine reason to fire someone.
It really is. Out of fear of rioting, Brooklyn Center city council meeting voted 4-1 to fire city manager Curt Boganey.
To put a finer point on this:

Four out of five councilmen voted to fire the town manager
because they were afraid that if they didn't,
their houses would be destroyed by a RiotLootBurn mob.

This is cowardly because:
  1. They should have quit the city council instead.
  2. No one in Greater Minneapolis would ever attack a politician's house.
  3. They should have voted their conscience, secure in the knowledge that BCPD Delivers, and their domiciles would be safe from any mob.
  4. The mob would surely back off after the councilman gave 'em a whiff of grapeshot.
  5. They should have to take one for The Team, to show politicians everywhere what happens if you don't listen to the voice of the people.

Install a piezo alarm in police holsters -
just like the one they use on AED cabinets, and exit doors in Memory Care units.

Pull the gun - siren goes off.

I suppose one could include a temporary disable
controlled by a three-finger salute
in the event that stealth is desirable.

An idea so obnoxious, it would work.

Yeah, YoutUbe sucks.
I've been scrod the same way at least once yesterday.

Edit your post, and
utterly replace the media inlining
with a naked posting of the URL (including the timecode) as a hyperlink.

Snap NES Poll:
Show of hands - would you rather share a midnight subway ride with this guy:

6fedf7f0-9c08-11eb-9e43-dbe0dc8b348e_800_420.jpeg

...or all of these guys:

5f78fdd176ed8.image.jpg

Those Antis taking white fragility training care so much
about the consequences of their votes,
that they invariably double-down and demand more
of whatever policy is causing the harm at issue.

You get paid for posting on NES?

By Grabthar's Hammer, you really do get what you pay for.

How come I have this nagging feeling that
before everyone finally became Deeply Concerned about police brutality,
the yout would have been spread-eagled before getting cuffed (successfully)?

To put a finer point on this:

Four out of five councilmen voted to fire the town manager
because they were afraid that if they didn't,
their houses would be destroyed by a RiotLootBurn mob.

This is cowardly because:
  1. They should have quit the city council instead.
  2. No one in Greater Minneapolis would ever attack a politician's house.
  3. They should have voted their conscience, secure in the knowledge that BCPD Delivers, and their domiciles would be safe from any mob.
  4. The mob would surely back off after the councilman gave 'em a whiff of grapeshot.
  5. They should have to take one for The Team, to show politicians everywhere what happens if you don't listen to the voice of the people.
After reading about robbery and such, the kid was probably a dink. BUT why is it that a picture of someone fanning out $ is looked at in negative light? Same with pictures of people with guns?

There is definitely pics of me floating around with guns and/or money. Probably not the most gangster poses coming from me, but it's funny to me that those pictures automatically would make a lot of people instantly think "bad person".

I don't really see a defense for her. She is a 26 year veteran officer who grabbed a gun when she allegedly intended to grab a taser. Then when the gun was in her hand she still had no clue she didn't have a taser?

I would argue that she wanted to kill him so she grabbed the firearm and yelled taser to make it look like she grabbed the wrong weapon.

The only saving grace for her is that she only pulled the trigger once. Had she pulled the trigger more than once it would be difficult to convince anyone that she wasn't aware she had a firearm.

I'm still not convinced she didn't know.
I've seen people in a blind panic .
They are hitting the rev limiter with their brain in neutral .
That's where training kicks in .
Lots of it.

There’s an old adage (or maybe there isn’t, but there should be) that says you can confidently ignore everything that is said prior to a “but” xyz.

“She shouldn’t have done that BUT he should not have tried to run” translates to, “It’s his fault for trying to run”.
I look at is as idiots collide .

After reading about robbery and such, the kid was probably a dink. BUT why is it that a picture of someone fanning out $ is looked at in negative light? Same with pictures of people with guns?

There is definitely pics of me floating around with guns and/or money. Probably not the most gangster poses coming from me, but it's funny to me that those pictures automatically would make a lot of people instantly think "bad person".

I have a really old pic of myself in my barracks room in Germany after I cashed my first paycheck and ready to party..

Looks to be about $150 and I fanned it out just like homey in the pic, I was probably 19years old at the time.

I was so happy with all the hookers and booze I was about to buy that weekend in W. Germany I had a buddy take a pic lol

The only gun selfie pic I've ever taken of myself I was wearing a ski mask with an AK and I looked like I belonged on the cover of a Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six game.

OIP.1CJIL8_x3coFLHlRAK_-0gHaKe

Haha So the FOX Ingrim chick says that ACAB means “All Cops Are Bitchs”. 😂😂 She keeps saying that I can’t say the last word. But I thought it was “bad” no?😂😂😂

How about this photo of Speedbump?
5TGSPPHN3AI6JOGA7K7P3WJMVI.jpg

Just flexin' his civil rights.
Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

My father took many, many thousands of 35mm slides in his life.
One time he dropped them off at Macy's for processing,
instead of mailing them to Kodak in Fair Lawn.
That's right: my high school graduation photos.

We got back slides of some lady's birthday party; say, 70th.
She was wearing the dress they gave her -
which had been covered in dollar bills stitched on.
(They must have loved getting photos of me).

P. S. Not the same thing.

Here's your choirboy just innocently exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man shot by a police officer in a Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon, had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery attempt when he was killed, according to court records.

Wright and another man, identified as Emajay Maurice Driver, a high school acquaintance, had both been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery in a December 2019 incident in Osseso, Minn., Hennepin County District Court documents show.

As Wright and Driver were waiting for their rides, the other woman who stayed behind said Wright allegedly blocked the door, preventing her from leaving. Wright then allegedly pulled a black handgun "with silver trim out from either his right waistband or his right coat pocket," pointed it at the woman and demanded the $820, the court documents say.

The victim asked him, "Are you serious?" to which he allegedly responded, "Give me the f---ing money, I know you have it," according to the court documents.

When she asked again if he was serious, he allegedly told her, "I’m not playing around."

Wright then allegedly choked the woman while trying to pull the cash out from under her bra, where she had tucked it away.

Wright was arrested and later released on $100,000 bail. As a condition of his release, he was not to have contact with the victim or witnesses, had to refrain from drugs and alcohol, and could not possess a firearm.

Wright’s bail was revoked in July because he allegedly possessed a firearm and was not keeping in touch with his probation officer, according to documents obtained by Fox New
s.s.

Not saying I agree with looting of innocent businesses but I do think every so often its good for the population to show how little control those in control really have..
Give them a little fear in general
That's what January 6th was about but looting and burning communities is not the way to go about it.
That does not get people to support your cause.

This is how I feel. Its funny to me to see people scream "I am oppressed with gun laws" and the next statement is "his BS state laws should be held against him for life".

I have a hard time believing that if I was being placed under arrest for something that I felt very strongly against that I would go willingly.
Or you could wait until all the facts are out and realize he wasn't peacefully exercising his 2A rights. He had been out on bail for armed robbery and skipped his court date.

He should have never been arrested for illegally carrying because if you're not a PP and 18+ years old the 2nd Amendment says your right shall not be infringed.

They’d tell you that their problem isn’t with the government, it’s with the system. They want more government to carry out their wishes.
They see us as part of the government that they want destroyed. They don't want to get rid of 'government', they want to rule on their own

Police desperately need better training, but this right here is just stupid, first off who would want that duty? Pretty sure it wouldn't be the mayor here.

sW9sSNa.jpg

🐯

If only these morons would take the logic one step further and say "hmm, should we really be using traffic enforcement as a dragnet for other crimes and offenses? Seems to inject a hell of a lot of danger into the whole thing..."

Back
Top Bottom