Dash cam captures shootout

Chuck

NES Member
The "suspect" (we have him on tape, can we just call him the g"uilty shit bag" now?) jumps out of a moving car and fires at the officer. Officer lets loose -- he's got one fast trigger finger!Cnn Video

Note the reporter says the perp was hit in both arms, and stayed in the fight. Must be 9mm, there's another force that may be switching to .40!

home sick and surfing the web,
Chuck

What a dumb ass... I mean, I bet the cop would have just got out, told the guy that he had a light out, and then let him go....

Unless he had outstanding warrants, then it doesn't make sense.

I know that they said Suicide by Cop... But why wait until he was stopped for a tail light..

Unless he was really being stopped for something else.

This is clearly a case of the racist white cop trying to "keep the black man down" [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Here's where the jury looks at the video, and slams the cell door shut with NO possibility of parole, EVER. [frown]

Ok, the guy gets out of his car and leaves in in gear, starts shooting while slipping on the snow and then decides to run. Obviously not the smartest person. A lot of shots fired though.

One of the channels said the officer had fired "40 rounds"... [rolleyes] Unless he grabbed his M4 out of the rack, I think they were confused.

How could such a felon be in possession of a gun -- there's LAWS!!!!

totally, what i saw could not be possible! There are laws on the books to prevent felons from purchasing firearms so what we saw must clearly be a republican conspiracy to undermine the public trust in liberal lawmaking. <end sarcasm>

more stone cold proof that gun control does squat..

Who wants to bet that his lawyer will say that the suspect feared for his life and thats why he used the gun.[frown]

Back
Top Bottom