• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Darren Seals wont be , Ferguson Protest Leader, Found Fatally Shot in Burning Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of NES is racist, just the majority and you know it so let's cut the crap here lol.

If you don't like NES you are free to leave.

I'm not racist but the whole black lives matter movement is a farce and the people behind it are the most racist a-holes around. So no, I won't miss this POS and the world is a better place without him and his ilk.

Not all of NES is racist, just the majority and you know it so let's cut the crap here lol.
lol there's def a racist element here (who remembers bendad?) but I wouldn't say majority. It's a small enough minority that I haven't left the site, that's for sure.

You come on here with your 80 posts and start declaring the membership racist? You'll be seeing the 'Ban' man soon enough

883adc362cd2f72213a5dcad0786d4b6.jpg

I really wish the people who send me reps and pms would speak up in the threads.

Last edited:
So, since we're off the rails.

I think it's very much possible to be "not racist" and not believe in the "Black lives Matter movement", but that's just MHO.

lol there's def a racist element here (who remembers bendad?) but I wouldn't say majority. It's a small enough minority that I haven't left the site, that's for sure.

Yea, maybe you're right saying majority might be a bit much but it is here; It just sucks being conservative or a "gun guy" has to go hand and hand with racist, shouldn't be that way.

Yea, maybe you're right saying majority might be a bit much but it is here; It just sucks being conservative or a "gun guy" has to go hand and hand with racist, shouldn't be that way.
It's not that way unless you choose to make it so. I didn't get a racist vibe from any of the NES members I've actually met.

You watch and believe way too much main stream media.

So, since we're off the rails.

I think it's very much possible to be "not racist" and not believe in the "Black lives Matter movement", but that's just MHO.

It most definitely is possible. The BLM movement might of started out with a good cause but I don't think they have an ultimate goal anymore, any sort of mission statement to follow, or a positive leader like Martin Luther King Jr. To take a leader role so now they're going about things all wrong.

Last edited:
BLM is a racist, violent, globalist organization.

It has many Caucasian Members. In fact, it's prime funding source is an admitted Nazi: GEORGE SOROS

george%20soros%20nazi%20collaborator.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom