• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Darren Seals wont be , Ferguson Protest Leader, Found Fatally Shot in Burning Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the people who make people get disappeared. The people who get suspended with pay.

0/10

What happened to him? There's a big difference between "he got shot while robbing a liquor store" vs "he got shot while saving a child from a bad guy".

Could have been the Koreans.... [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Black lives matter.....

Black Labs matter

11n69v.jpg

0/10

What happened to him? There's a big difference between "he got shot while robbing a liquor store" vs "he got shot while saving a child from a bad guy".

He was found dead in a burning vehicle, and had been shot.

You can say that again. I wonder if the owner of NES is disgusted with some of the members of this forum.
But NES' numbers are like Trump's....
Every time you think "Ouch, that was a posting that might hurt the membership rolls" the NES numbers probably go.. up! Count me among the sarcastic pr*cks who pays his annual membership fee just to be able to login here every morning and see "OK, who are we ripping to shreds today?"....

It's like having breakfast with fresh- squeezed orange juice or freshly ground coffee.
[emoji6]

But NES' numbers are like Trump's....
Every time you think "Ouch, that was a posting that might hurt the membership rolls" the NES numbers probably go.. up! Count me among the sarcastic pr*cks who pays his annual membership fee just to be able to login here every morning and see "OK, who are we ripping to shreds today?"....

It's like having breakfast with fresh- squeezed orange juice or freshly ground coffee.
[emoji6]

lol sad life you have my friend, I'm sorry to hear that.

why stir the pot? your the first one to bring up race then insinuate nes is racist, you are part of the problem.

Not all of NES is racist, just the majority and you know it so let's cut the crap here lol.

Not seeing this story on MSN or CNN yet. If/when it hits I presume there will be some fallout.

This a good time to whip out IBTL? I don't usually get the chance...

-chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom