"Daredevil" on Netflix. Anyone else watching this?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My brother was telling me over the weekend about how much he liked this new Netflix series. I have never read the comics, so I don't know how faithful it is, but it's a great show! If you are at all into that sort of thing I would highly recommend it.

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beats the crappy flick with Ben Affleck by a mile and a half. Netflix usually puts out some really decent shows. Peaky blinders, Orange is the new black, Marco Polo, all good.

exojam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are quite a few in the Netflix thread watching and enjoying this show, myself included.

It was not a comic I grew up reading so I only know the basic characters.

usp45ct

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Beats the crappy flick with Ben Affleck by a mile and a half. Netflix usually puts out some really decent shows. Peaky blinders, Orange is the new black, Marco Polo, all good.

While I agree with the premise that the Ben afflict movie sucked and this is a better version, I have to admit he movie version did a better job illustating how dare devil " sees" .

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I remember most of the Daredevil info as I read the comics from the first issue. I like the show but it's definitely much darker and seriously violent.

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'll say, as a guy that collected this comic book in the 80's, the way they explain sight is pretty close to the comic book.

I love this show. It was a great decision to get him into the MCU, and we will see him in Captain 3 (Civil War). Now if they can get The Punisher into the MCU (he has a role in Civil War as well) I would be totally geeking out.

exojam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shoot I grabbed all the comics I could find in the 80's at garage sales.

I think l had about 3K at one time. Since I could only get them at garage sales I basically got all sorts, even the Archie's and RR.

Favorite was always Thor though and even though his new movies have been good, I still think they could do better.

Love the Avengers movies and think RDG Jr. is great in them.

Since I do not know about this "civil war" I will be interested to see how that goes in the movies.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Civil war was a great story line. Basically it was a metaphor about gun control and government over reach.

Netflix is supposed to make some other Marvel series also but I can't remember what they All were. I think Black Panther and Power Man / Iron Fist were a couple of them

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's incredible. In my opinion is the best thing Marvel has released thus far. Dark, violent, gritty. The way Marvel is supposed to be.

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Civil war was a great story line. Basically it was a metaphor about gun control and government over reach.

Netflix is supposed to make some other Marvel series also but I can't remember what they All were. I think Black Panther and Power Man / Iron Fist were a couple of them
Iron Fist & Jessica Jones

Top Bottom