• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Daniel Defense Dealers in MA

M125X

NES Member
Looking to purchase a new Danier Defense rifle. I emailed them and got This response:

Unfortunately we do not sell or ship any firearms or uppers to MA. I’m sorry about that. Our compliance department will not allow any uppers or rifles be shipped to MA without prior approval of a LE department.

anyone know of any dealers in MA? Could have sworn I've seen them forsale someplace.

thanks.

Pullman Arms got me a nice price on my DDM4. I was planning on purchasing it online and they called DD and got me a better deal than I could find. This was a couple years ago.

I know that, but they do ship uppers, from what the OP is saying DD won't even ship uppers to MA.

That's correct. They will not ship even uppers direct or to FFL. My understanding from what I've read online is places like Pullman might buy through a distributor? Does this make sense?

I just bought a DD upper from Western Sport online. They're out of TX and ship very quickly. Bought an Adams Arms piston upper a couple years ago from them too.

AA

Thanks, I only see one in stock on your site. Do you regularly get more or can I order through you which model I would like?

If you let us know what model you want and what modifications you want we can build it for you. We do a lot of business with Daniel defense so we have been able to get most of what we want from them.

If you let us know what model you want and what modifications you want we can build it for you. We do a lot of business with Daniel defense so we have been able to get most of what we want from them.

Awesome, thanks for the tip!!

Back
Top Bottom