• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Daniel defense a4 or spikes tactical upper receiver?

Is the daniel defense upper receiver worth it? The a4 version or should I stick with the basic mil spec spikes tactical. I have a buddy who will sell me his daniel defense upper that is unused but I have a spikes tactical coming to me I just want to know if I cancel my order or take the spikes!

Is the daniel defense upper receiver worth it? The a4 version or should I stick with the basic mil spec spikes tactical. I have a buddy who will sell me his daniel defense upper that is unused but I have a spikes tactical coming to me I just want to know if I cancel my order or take the spikes!

I'm no AR expert, but I do read alot. You're more than fine with the spike's. Spikes is a solid brand (if not tier one, i think opinions may vary). No way I would spend extra on an upper just to go from spike's to DD.

Neither. BCM lightweight with 10" KMR and pinned fsc556 or other brake. They offer it on their site.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I don't think there is a A4 version from DD, So I guess it would come down to price and specs. I think DD are worth the money over Spikes

DD and Spikes are both very reputable. You can easily debate brand vs value until you go blue in the face. Both are likely going to be exactly the same. Some people like to have a matched upper and lower. Others like myself don't care.

Yeah I could careless the specs are pretty much the same I have a spikes barrel and spikes spartan lower with a daniel defense lower parts kit in it so I'm all over the place just wondering if it was worth it both upper receivers are the same price

Back
Top Bottom