• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dana/NRA Take on NYT

Don't you love how thin skinned and hypocritical libs are? They can threaten and trash us but when we turn the tables they cry.
In a controversial ad for the National Rifle Association (NRA), Dana Loesch ripped The New York Times for their "propaganda" and "fake news."

"We’ve had it with your constant protection of your Democrat overlords, your refusal to acknowledge any truth that upsets the fragile construct that you believe is real life," Loesch said. "And we’ve had it with your pretentious, tone-deaf assertion that you are, in any way, truth or fact-based journalism."
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/07/dana-loesch-nra-ad-new-york-times-backlash-promoting-violence

If the NYT goes out of business I don't know what I will use for toilet paper at my hunting camp.

Her radio show is amazing. Takes shit from no one. She eviscerated Tomi Lahren on her pro-abortion stance.

Dana lost all credibility with me when she started shilling for NRA Carry Guard. Her ads are downright dangerous, telling people it is the best protection when, unlike competing products, the NRA program is "reimbursement after acquittal", not got your back up front funding of a defense.

I'm all for what she has to say.

I'm not all for the NRA saying it. I wish the NRA would stick to the one single issue. They still have influence over D's in gun-friendly states, but if they start becoming a branch of the R's they're going to lose the power they have.

I wish the NRA would stick to the one single issue
Ditto.

I don't like the way they tend to associate anti-gay/anti-abortion/pro war on drugs/pro police no matter what with the pro-gun rights agenda.

Back
Top Bottom