• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

dana loesch

I put my fingers in my ears and look at her photos...

Dana_Loesch_FB_c0-0-640-373_s885x516.jpg

dana-22.jpg
Dana-Loesch.jpg

Last edited:
what? we're anti NRA now? lol
My reference to the NRA is that its "Carry Guard" product offers far fewer benefits that things like USCCA or Second Call.

The biggie is that it is a "reimbursement after finding of not guilty" policy. No reimbursement if you cop a plea (and you will when it's reality and not keyboard commando time). It also has further limitations (I think it may exclude coverage if there is a no guns sign or for weapons other than guns - not sure on these details).

Besides the logistics of incomplete protection with conditional reimbursement, there is the difficulty of finding an attorney on the basis of "The NRA policy will pay your fee once I am found not guilty or the charges are dropped.".

Don't blame Dana for working with Ac-Mac. It's required if you want to work for NRA, and I'm sure the income is worth it.

The problem is that there are two NRAs within one organization (kind of like the GOP) - one is a bunch of grifters who steal our dues and donations, and the other does valuable and important work promoting the shooting sports and fighting for our rights. But I don't blame Dana, nor Colion Noir, for Wayne's corruption.

I gotta say, for her age and post-kids, she takes care of herself very well. She's no sex-symbol to me though.

Back
Top Bottom