Dan Wesson new handgun, the DWX!

X gon give it to ya

Unless you're in MA.

Here, I'll spare everyone the nightmare of dealing with DW's site. It's a CZ/DW collaboration, apparently.

ZBEkWO8.png

Looks like a cool design. Though it would have been cool if the full size model used CZ75 mags since I have so many of them laying around. But from what I gather, they used the P-09 mags due to the higher capacity.

The chamfer on that bull looks awesome. I've read that this type of finishing is supposed to increase barrel accuracy, but is that a measurable truth or marketing hype?

Looks like a cool design. Though it would have been cool if the full size model used CZ75 mags since I have so many of them laying around. But from what I gather, they used the P-09 mags due to the higher capacity.

Yet, they claim the gun takes CZ75 grips, go figure.....

-Mike

Anything under $2000 these days is not that bad. I realize it’s all relative, but you got guys paying 3 or 4 grand for high end stuff.

Yup. In 2005 if I recall.

Yep - just read that on their site. Are they still built like they used to be or were there any growing pains from integration? I've never heard anything bad about them, but I know Kimber had (still has?) some QC issues pop up.

Anything under $2000 these days is not that bad. I realize it’s all relative, but you got guys paying 3 or 4 grand for high end stuff.
I see guys paying $3k to $4k for high end stuff that can't hit a bull on the ass with a snow shovel. I find it quite humorous.

Going to be looking to see what the street pricing actually is. Plus when it will actually be available in local stores. So I can finger F one and then decide. ;)

It's like a CZ improvement of a HiPower mated with a 1911 and gave birth to the reincarnation of John Browning.

I want one.... badly!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom