• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Damn it's been a while

Hello all, just dropping in to say hi. Looks like it is time to demand I get allowed access to this site at work again. Hopefully that will all go well on Monday. I am playing hookie from work today since the Sox are playing the Yanks at 1:00 in the double header and I didn't want to miss it. The best part is I do net even feel guilty about it lol. It is good to finally be able to be back, take care all.

Go here...

http://www.IDzap.com/ You can sign up for free browsing. You basically go to their web site, log in and you type your URL into their page. Their site redirects you, but only in a browser frame. All your companies firewalls/content filtering will see, is HTTP traffic to that site, not your end destination.

Works great, though there is a little overhead, so the connection is slightly slower!

You could also setup SSH on a box at home and tunnel your traffic through it. Now if you have a corporate intranet you are probably going to want to use firefox and a proxy switcher to go between networks. This works great if you are in an office, but if you are doing this over VPN (tunneling through a tunnel) forget about it.

Remote desktop also works well for pages that are not image heavy.

Realistically though these would all get you fired, and depending on your industry it may have infosec down on you harder than a ton of bricks since this kind of traffic is going to stick out from normal traffic. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Back
Top Bottom