• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Damn it's a long wait...

This will be my first full season in HP SR competition, finally got all my own equipment, new jacket showed up 2 days ago, having the lens ground for my glasses as we speak, new upper, made a new spotting scope stand with a traversing/elevating head (PatMcD's idea)Thanks Pat, it's sweet, bla bla bla.

The wait is killing me, anyone else having this problem?

DD

DryDock said:
, made a new spotting scope stand with a traversing/elevating head (PatMcD's idea)Thanks Pat, it's sweet, bla bla bla.

DD

Can we see a picture of it? If it's as sweet as you say, I'll need a copy to product test. Mine doesn't have to be General Dynamics stamped.

Sorry, no digi cam, so you can't see it yet, but you can touch it at the first match.
Yep, I hear ya Derek it's hard to sqeeze the trigger when you can't feel your fingers.

DD

M1911 said:
Woburn Sportsman's has indoor/outdoor high power shoots every Sunday all winter long:

http://members.aol.com/wsa1933/schedule.htm

No need to wait to spring to go high power shooting...

Any details on this? I think I remember a shoothouse there. Are the matches all run from the offhand position? I seem to remember something about a low round count, but at this point, I'd be happy just to be able to shoot.

What time do they start on Sundays?

Thanks

Steve

Back
Top Bottom