• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dallas Shooting Thread

Why don't you try politicians who pass laws that cops are forced to enforce?

Cops are not "forced" to enforce anything. They get up in the morning and choose to go to work.

Who is worse, the Nazi party member, or the guy pulling the trigger and loading trains? I'd strongly argue the latter.

Laws are by their nature meaningless words on paper without enforcement. Those who enforce the law are MORE CULPABLE than those who write it down, because without enforcers people writing stupid shit "laws" on napkins and parchment are just losers with bad ideas.

Exactly right.

I'm not happy to see police die, but I am very critical of police and their choices. You can't get up every day and enforce bad laws without culpability. You can't stand behind the thin blue line when fellow police are abusive or worse and avoid culpability. The very sad reality is that police as a group have created a huge problem for themselves, and particularly with regard to minorities in America. There is no trust, no expectation that police are there to help. These videos of cops killing blacks are terrible. These ridiculous internal investigations, paid leave for the police, and obvious biases in the system leave the victims of police abuse with nowhere to turn for justice. Worse, none of this is new. Police have been abusing minorities and their own authority for many decades. Modern technology is just revealing what generations of blacks in America have experienced their entire lives.

So, to be clear, I'm not excusing the shooter (and by the way, a single shooter is much more plausible than the multi-shooter story of late last night). Nobody with any sense wants to see innocent people die. Listing the motivations, as I do above, is not sanctioning behavior. But we would be fools to ignore how we got here. Clearly we should do all possible to protect innocent people. At the same time the police have much to do to clean up their own mess. A good start would be putting a massive effort into ridding their ranks of the corrupt and abusive members, scorning paid leave and internal investigations, and just maybe standing up for justice and not excusing themselves when bad laws are left to them to enforce.

Last edited:
Wow, you're quite the cop hater. What other public servants do you hate? Why don't you try politicians who pass laws that cops are forced to enforce?

Politicians are just as guilty, but the "just following orders" thing is getting pretty old.

Last edited:
Cops are not "forced" to enforce anything. They get up in the morning and choose to go to work.

Exactly right.

I'm not happy to see police die, but I am very critical of police and their choices. You can't get up every day and enforce bad laws without culpability. You can't stand behind the thin blue line when fellow police are abusive or worse and avoid culpability. The very sad reality is that police as a group have created a huge problem for themselves, and particularly with regard to minorities in America. There is no trust, no expectation that police are there to help. These videos of cops killing blacks are terrible. These ridiculous internal investigations, paid leave for the police, and obvious biases in the system leave the victims of police abuse with nowhere to turn for justice. Worse, none of this is new. Police have been abusing minorities and their own authority for many decades. Modern technology is just revealing what generations of blacks in America have experienced their entire lives.

So, to be clear, I'm not excusing the shooter (and by the way, a single shooter is much more plausible than the multi-shooter story of late last night). Nobody with any sense wants to see innocent people die. Listing the motivations, as I do above, is not sanctioning behavior. But we would be fools to ignore how we got here. Clearly we should do all possible to protect innocent people. At the same time the police have much to do to clean up their own mess. A good start would be putting a massive effort into ridding their ranks of the corrupt and abusive members, scorning paid leave and internal investigations, and just maybe standing up for justice and not excusing themselves when bad laws are left to them to enforce.

I agree 100%

I hope this does not turn out to be accurate, thats a door we dont want opened

The option is always there. These EOD robots are all equipped with a "firing circuit", often just +/- 12V leads connected to a remote initiation button. Anything that can be actuated by a 12V charge can be plugged in to one of these.

The design intent is to connect a "disruptor" or other device used to remotely "dissasemble" IEDs. Sometimes this is a water or gel based "slug" that tears the target device apart. Although it can be improvised simply as a blasting cap inserted in a small piece of C4 inside a water bottle. Blasting cap is connected to firing circuit on robot. Operator activates firing circuit. BOOM.

There are simpler "robots" designed for the task of remote detonation. Essentially and RC car with an explosive payload.

How widely they are used for this purpose, I don't know.

Put your tinfoil hat on and you can come up with a scenario.

THEY (whoever it is) don't want anything productive in the normal sense of the word to come out of this. THEY want people to be at one another's throats, they want division, they want hatred and more acts of violence. Because THEY think that THEY will be able to take over after we tear ourselves down sufficiently.

Or something very close to this. [tinfoil]

You don't need tinfoil here, replace "they" with Barry and the politics of division is straight out of his mentor's playbook. The more US is divided (even among shooters), race lines, economic lines ... the less people pay attention on who is elected, what goes on in politics. Barry's administration is the most devise yet, we are not Americans we are Afro/gay/native/Asian/etc - Americans, groups. There is no united front on any issue because politicians can always point out differences between the groups to prevent a union on any one topic.

Several cops down, look to be seriously injured in Dallas at uprising

I cannot take the white guy with the patchy beard and gay hipster glasses that was talking on cnn seriously [rofl] I guess he's one of the blm organizers. He's trying to talk like one of those loud preachers and it just sounds awkward. At the end of his speech, him and a black organizer were arguing about him taking questions right at the podium in front of everyone. Wtf....

"I had a cross in my hand and it became a shepard's hook to help people get away from the shooter."

"I had to pat my t shirt as I got away because I was sure I was shot."

The guy is a gem.

Yeah, this guy thinks pretty highly of himself. Apparently he's some sort of apocalyptic prophet, reverend of the end-times.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...end-behind-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/

Translation: a real piece of shit.

Anyone who "preaches" is really just trying to sell you something.

White Al Sharpton.

Last edited:
Wow, you're quite the cop hater. What other public servants do you hate? Why don't you try politicians who pass laws that cops are forced to enforce?

They are not "forced to enforce" anything. Nobody held a gun to their heads and forced them to take that job, they do it willingly and should just as soon leave it willingly, if and when their actions would violate their beliefs and the Constitution. Cops are not a benefit to society in general, they are one of its worse detriments.

Just a single shooter now?

When did this shooting take place?

It would have to have been toward the beginning, no?

If not how does a lone shooter after shooting a bunch of cops end up in a gun fight with a sole cop, on street level?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate them too, just less than the people who knowlingly enforce bullshit.

Who is worse, the Nazi party member, or the guy pulling the trigger and loading trains? I'd strongly argue the latter.

Laws are by their nature meaningless words on paper without enforcement. Those who enforce the law are MORE CULPABLE than those who write it down, because without enforcers people writing stupid shit "laws" on napkins and parchment are just losers with bad ideas.

The nazi party member is worse because they get to pass laws without usually feeling or seeing the direct effects of them.

If legislature passes a shit law and a cop decides to enforce said shit law, and gets killed because of it- the cop ends up paying the price for it but the legislator gets off scot free. That's ****ed up- because if it wasn't for the legislator, the cop would not have been put in that position to begin with.

It's just like with the moonbats and the wealth redistribution- the moonbats love it when the gov steals money and gives it out to others, but individually most of them don't have the balls to actually steal from people to give it to someone else.

-Mike

Still waiting for the Orlando report of how the additional 30 shot happened ,
the number went from 20 to fifty after the hole was blown in the bathroom wall and was filled in with lead.

The nazi party member is worse because they get to pass laws without usually feeling or seeing the direct effects of them.

If legislature passes a shit law and a cop decides to enforce said shit law, and gets killed because of it- the cop ends up paying the price for it but the legislator gets off scot free. That's ****ed up- because if it wasn't for the legislator, the cop would not have been put in that position to begin with.

I just can't agree. When you further consider the number of examples of cops enforcing otherwise decent laws in a manner totally not intended to, AND that it's the cops themselves making the decision to enforce particular laws, as opposed to being forced to do so, that just doesn't hold up. They put themselves in that position, not legislators.

With that said, legislators who pass unconstitutional and corrupt laws are ALSO responsible and culpable.

I am glad you woke up. Robots can accomplish many dangerous tasks. It is possible to imagine that they will also volunteer to collect those pesky ugly sticks, if it would be ever required by law.

Exactly. I had a dream a year or two ago of three heavily armed and armored SUV-sized autonomous vehicles rolling into my neighborhood, broadcasting gubmint instructions at 110 decibels.

On a more realistic level, a hobby drone with an attached grenade would be a highly cost-effective weapon to use against urban guerillas. I'm not sure why that is not already in the gubmint armory. Maybe it is.

Last edited:
I hate them too, just less than the people who knowlingly enforce bullshit.

It's just like with the moonbats and the wealth redistribution- the moonbats love it when the gov steals money and gives it out to others, but individually most of them don't have the balls to actually steal from people to give it to someone else.

-Mike

You need to watch this movie in it's entirety (English subs for you): https://youtu.be/_RQVSHfuPCQ

There a worker for every job.

I just heard a spokeswoman on the radio who said that "violence is not the solution", and "violence is never the solution". I drove and thought her remarks were ironic. It is exactly violence that created the problem. It is tasing, body slams, punching, face slams, clubbings, choke holds, reckless car rides and shootings that are the root cause of the problem. The police have a serious issue at hand. They have a culture where force is the solution to everything. Their training, sense of entitlement and lack of accountability is not only contributing but justifying their behavior. For years they got away with it because every gross injustice to a person there was maybe 50 people that was close to the victim that became aware of it, and even then, some of those people may not believe the victim. Now with video recording everywhere each injustice and 50000 people become aware. Cops have nowhere to hide anymore and each incident without accountability is escalating the issue exponentially. We are near the breaking point.

I just heard a spokeswoman on the radio who said that "violence is not the solution", and "violence is never the solution". I drove and thought her remarks were ironic. It is exactly violence that created the problem. It is tasing, body slams, punching, face slams, clubbings, choke holds, reckless car rides and shootings that are the root cause of the problem. The police have a serious issue at hand. They have a culture where force is the solution to everything. Their training, sense of entitlement and lack of accountability is not only contributing but justifying their behavior. For years they got away with it because every gross injustice to a person there was maybe 50 people that was close to the victim that became aware of it, and even then, some of those people may not believe the victim. Now with video recording everywhere each injustice and 50000 people become aware. Cops have nowhere to hide anymore and each incident without accountability is escalating the issue exponentially. We are near the breaking point.

When I hear that, I remember Heinlen's Star Ship Troopers ... he was right.

Also, shooter's Faceplant account:

Cm2fKMSXYAAWwSO.png:large

Exactly. I had a dream a year or two ago of three heavily armed and armored SUV-sized autonomous vehicles rolling into my neighborhood, broadcasting gubmint instructions at 110 decibels.

On a more realistic level, a hobby drone with an attached grenade would be a highly cost-effective weapon to use against urban guerillas. I'm not sure why that is not already in the gubmint armory. Maybe it is.

Were you in Watertown in a light sleep when that "dream" occurred?

Yeah, this guy thinks pretty highly of himself. Apparently he's some sort of apocalyptic prophet, reverend of the end-times.

Anyone who "preaches" is really just trying to sell you something.

the only preacher I listen to is Street Preacher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I being dramatic when I say that it feels like the world is bursting at the seams and we're in for a world of shit soon?

Am I being dramatic when I say that it feels like the world is bursting at the seams and we're in for a world of shit soon?

I'd say that you are painfully aware of the situation. As my wife sometimes says to me: "You know I love you, but sometimes living with you is ****ing depressing."

Yea, 50 gays, meh, 5 cops, err am grrrrd. Non stop funeral pageantry to come with non stop coverage.

last week , tv news coverage for two police dogs, who died of old age , was over the top. With full turnout, demonstrations of dogs attacking ,general hoopla.

No, thats pretty accurate. Its only a matter of time before something major happens that sends the entire world into a tailspin.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

But,but but.....people who have been expressing that sentiment for years have been labeled as "the tin foil hat crowd".

Shame on us........[shocked][shocked][shocked]

How's that saying go? Someone said it earlier. "We are in need of a reset"

I'm just sitting here waiting for the reset.

Almost kinda not too unlike the World Wars in my mind: Every 40 years or so we need a massive douching. We are way overdue.

I call bullshit. Sometimes violence is the only solution. We didn't end two world wars with peace and love. You don't defend yourself against a mugging with daisies. I agree that police tactics need to be revised and that police militarization is a problem, but the mere intimation that these dead cops brought it upon themselves is troubling.

Back
Top Bottom