dairy farm.

I was buying Fair Life cream for a couple months until I read the carton one day. Coke, and just about every large company out there can all rot.

It’s sad. I love my meat but I go out of my way to know my farmer and her practices. It’s frankly not that hard. There are farmers markets, farm stands, butchers everywhere. I guess I pay more than Tyson at the supermarket but it’s cheaper than a Whole Foods.

and yet they virtue signal about color and gender and continue to poison millions of people with their products, people are so dumb

Solution: Put the employees in cages, beat them with milk bottles, leave them in a pile of cow dung in the sun to bake, drive them down the back road and grind them into feed. - live stream it!

Happy cows make more milk. Farmers go as far as identifying the “head cow” or Queen and determine what music she likes. If the queen is happy, everyone is happy.
I milked cows twice a day and then three times a day every day of my life until I left for university. There is definitely a head cow or bossy cow and ours never confirmed their favorite music genre. Missed opportunity.

It's hard to say from the videos whether this was clever editing or actual malice. I know that on farms it's not all just plucking carrots out of the ground and whistling. We slaughter animals and then eat them. But all that aside if a farm is intentionally going to cull the herd then animal cruelty is not the answer, and even if the calfs fate was known in advance being cruel is not justification for what was filmed.

You know I've frequently discussed with liberals how they say the second amendment is obsolete because we've 'evolved' and we're better than that, and then to see how cruel humans can be to an animal kind of blows that theory out of the water.

The dairy industry is based on separating cows from their calves. This is how you get a dairy cow to give milk continuously, by calving the cows every year.

The cows cry for days after their calves are taken from them.

I couldn't watch the video, I can imagine what it contains.

I drink milk and eat meat. It's an unresolvable problem. However, we should treat animals as humanely as possible while we exploit them.

It's hard to say from the videos whether this was clever editing or actual malice. I know that on farms it's not all just plucking carrots out of the ground and whistling. We slaughter animals and then eat them. But all that aside if a farm is intentionally going to cull the herd then animal cruelty is not the answer, and even if the calfs fate was known in advance being cruel is not justification for what was filmed.

You know I've frequently discussed with liberals how they say the second amendment is obsolete because we've 'evolved' and we're better than that, and then to see how cruel humans can be to an animal kind of blows that theory out of the water.
I've worked on those farms some helping out family .
There is no amount of editing that could make it look worst than it is.
Those people's next stop should be working on a pig farm .
As feed.

As they say, one can measure a person by how that person treats animals. There's no excuse for cruelty and many ways to turn out the lights humanely. I worked my Grandparents' farm and have other family and friends with farms or ranches. For those who are that cruel, this would be too humane:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom