Dad Shoots Perv Peeking at Daughter

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member

Story says that the father and mother of the victim held the guy at gunpoint. Perv then wrestled the mothers gun from her and tried to shoot her before dad fired.

I'm reminded of Mas Ayoob defending the magazine safety, having found x number of officers who were alive only because of it. Here we're told that the mother was disarmed and the perp only failed to shoot her because he didn't know to click off the safety. Question is, was the mother disarmed only because she herself forgot to disengage the safety, as firearms instructors tell us is common under stress, or did she herself just escape harm because her pistol had a safety?

I'm reminded of Mas Ayoob defending the magazine safety, having found x number of officers who were alive only because of it. Here we're told that the mother was disarmed and the perp only failed to shoot her because he didn't know to click off the safety. Question is, was the mother disarmed only because she herself forgot to disengage the safety, as firearms instructors tell us is common under stress, or did she herself just escape harm because her pistol had a safety?
I can't wait for the first anecdote to surface of someone
who survives a mugger turning their own gun on them
because they had a Ruger Mk IV,
the perp hit the patented Field Strip Button,
and the receiver popped off the frame
like a vintage novelty cigarette lighter opening up.
031735f282496c09744afdfacac5ff27.jpg

I heard a similar story but in reverse.

Some cops were disarmed by perps releasing the mag which rendered the police defenseless and they died in the gun fight.

Back
Top Bottom