• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack:

I already warned my wife that I may be banned from school at some point during a parent teacher conference if any of this nonsense happens.

I tried that, ripped them a new one when my 3rd graders teacher took the day off from learning to try to recruit the class for team jesus. You can actually get away with quite a lot, never got banned, amazed I didnt.

Good thing they worry about things like this and pop tart guns when we're ranked so high in world education(this is from a few years ago but still fairly relevant)

World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

PISA-rankings-within-OECD-001.jpg

If that was my kid, that woman would be my new "project". I may not have as much time on my hands as I used to, but enough to make her life a living hell.

The public school system is not about education. Well, maybe. They need their cattle to be smart enough to earn a living so they can siphon off their "cut" in the form of taxes once they enter the workforce as a waiter or call center operator with a graduate degree.

But it's largely about indoctrination. Period. I have to deprogram my daughter every night. If there's no parental involvement, then who knows what will happen.

I tried that, ripped them a new one when my 3rd graders teacher took the day off from learning to try to recruit the class for team jesus. You can actually get away with quite a lot, never got banned, amazed I didnt.

They were probably shocked (and relieved) that you didn't call the national news and try to drag them through a lawsuit over it. They got off easy.

The public school system is not about education. Well, maybe. They need their cattle to be smart enough to earn a living so they can siphon off their "cut" in the form of taxes once they enter the workforce as a waiter or call center operator with a graduate degree.

But it's largely about indoctrination. Period. I have to deprogram my daughter every night. If there's no parental involvement, then who knows what will happen.
Yup I just posted this in the other schools thread but it applies here as well. Look into the Prussian model of education why it was created and why it was brought here and who supported it on its infancy

Back
Top Bottom