• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack:

mikeyp

NES Member
paper-620x362.jpeg

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader?s Backpack: ?I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights?to Be Safer? | TheBlaze.com

I already warned my wife that I may be banned from school at some point during a parent teacher conference if any of this nonsense happens.

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Bac

Maybe that's a book report he wrote on the patriot act.

I hope that teacher gets fired.

More likely the teacher will get a bonus over this.

It's sickening to think that's what's going on in public school these days. Very glad I don't need to deal with this type of crap. IF I had kids that were facing such things, I'd just start homeschooling them instead of sending them to the camps.

Anyone else notice in the article how the follow-up phone call (principle, counselor and Sabb/teacher) tried to put the fault onto the child? If that was me, I'd be 100% ripshit over that. I'd pull my kid from that school system ASAP. IF there's schools in the area that don't do that, I'd enroll the child there. If not, homeschool it is.

I was trying to figure out which way the teacher was headed when I read this online a little bit ago. If it's sincere, then yes, I'd be furious, too. It almost seems sarcastic, though, as in she's pissed that we're losing our rights to feel all safe and snug. Maybe I'm just being too hopeful, because most female elementary teachers probably aren't too pro-gun.

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted. Give me eight years and he will be a Bolshevik."

Vladimir Lenin

I'm afraid there's no coincidence between what Lenin said almost 100 years ago and what we are seeing coming out of the public school systems.

Last edited:

i would be, too.

in fact, i am not even that kid's father and i am mad.

My girlfriends daughters school doesn't teach the kids anything, she's in third grade I've asked her numerous things about history and she has no clue who Christopher Columbus is, Martin Luther king, nothing about civil war, revolutionary war, he'll I even have to teach her how to do her homework she says the teacher doesn't teach them anything and what leads me to believe they don't give a shit is they say on her report card she can't read and comprehend stuff I had her read for 20 minutes straight out of a 6-8th grade level book and she read fine and comprehended everything. I just feel like the schools dumb down kids now a days they only teach them to multiply up to 9 instead of 12 when I was in 3rd grade. She also has homework about once a week. I would be absolutely pissed if she came home with something like that buy that would mean they'ed actually have to attempt an effort at her education.

sadly they appear to be receiving the same level of edumacation as their "teachers".

sorry kids, i can only multiply shit up to six so that means for the rest of your life unless you somehow learn to take the initiative--you will, too!

My girlfriends daughters school doesn't teach the kids anything, she's in third grade I've asked her numerous things about history and she has no clue who Christopher Columbus is, Martin Luther king, nothing about civil war, revolutionary war, he'll I even have to teach her how to do her homework she says the teacher doesn't teach them anything and what leads me to believe they don't give a shit is they say on her report card she can't read and comprehend stuff I had her read for 20 minutes straight out of a 6-8th grade level book and she read fine and comprehended everything. I just feel like the schools dumb down kids now a days they only teach them to multiply up to 9 instead of 12 when I was in 3rd grade. She also has homework about once a week. I would be absolutely pissed if she came home with something like that buy that would mean they'ed actually have to attempt an effort at her education.

sadly they appear to be receiving the same level of edumacation as their "teachers".

sorry kids, i can only multiply shit up to six so that means for the rest of your life unless you somehow learn to take the initiative--you will, too!

I remember spelling tests every Friday, spelling worksheets every day of the week. She gets spelling homework once a week and a test on every other Friday. I honestly don't know what she does in school she barely has papers she brings home. If I could get away with not working I'd home school her because I practically already am.

Is this terrible? YES Is this new? NO. I was in first grade back in the early 1960's and our teacher was a German immigrant who spent a considerable amount of time telling us how the American's caused WW II and why Hitler was such a good man. We all loved her and thought she was right.......scary thought

Back
Top Bottom