D-Day "Rattle Battle" Rifle & Pistol Plate match June 11th in Leominster!

Leominster Sportsmen's Club - D-Day "Rattle Battle" Rifle & Pistol Plate matches Saturday June 11th starting 9am, cost $10. Bring your buddies, your favorite rifle, sling, extra clips/mags & 50-100 rounds, and your pistol or revolver & 50 rounds (more if you're a good shot). 10 point bonus for competing with a WWII type rifle! Proceeds to benefit Healing Wall Vietnam Veteran's fund (in November in Carter Park)

Wicked Cool!! like we did on Patriot's Day!

flier: http://www.lsa-ma.org/attachments/docs/DDaymatch2016.doc

Sounds like good time. About how long is this match expected to last?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

ten years ago I competed at a John Gerand match, only I was the only person shooting one. Up against M1-A's and spaced out AR-15, the only thing going for me was I could shoot my own ammo if I wanted. We shot at 200 yrds and to make a long story short I won. First prize was 250 bucks or you donate it to the club and they had a Bushmaster CMP AR-15 competition grade you could trade for.. Naturally I came home with a new rifle. Fun shoots though anyway you look at it

We look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

Two procedure questions:

Can I assume that mad minute requires mags loaded to 10 or less?

And are preban 20s ok for this?

"Shall not be infringed......" ;)

if you have a garand, you're kinda limited to 8, but for the mad minute, what ever you got...

the pistol plates (6 to knock down) usually use 10 rd mags if everyone's got 'em (or can share), {sometimes limit to 6 or 7 depending on who's got what}

I would not be very competitive with an m38 mosin and an m and p 45 but.....thinking of going to have some fun

Back
Top Bottom