• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

D.C. Files Suit Against NRA Foundation

Here's what I consider a fairly articulate post regarding the NRA and these lawsuits:

The meat of the issue which DeWitt points out is just whom is the victim.

If the smoke proves to be from a fire, and the mirrors turn out to be a true reflection of the leadership of the NRA, then I have no quarrel with her taking on LaPierre and his alleged co-conspirators who have allegedly defrauded the membership. I have no quarrel with her investigation demonstrating that the NRA Board of Directors is little more than a bunch of chained and costumed characters in an S&M bondage flick. But let’s remember, they defrauded the membership, not the state of New York, and the membership is not perpetrator, they’re the victim. What the NY AG proposes is, in fact, just shooting everyone.

It would be the Dems worst nightmare if Wayne was gone and some rabid true 2A supporter took his place.
Just his suit and travel budget would hire a small army of PIs to crawl up the ass of every mouthy anti 2A candidate out there.
Get someone who's not afraid to play hardball and watch the sparks fly.

It would be the Dems worst nightmare if Wayne was gone and some rabid true 2A supporter took his place.
Just his suit and travel budget would hire a small army of PIs to crawl up the ass of every mouthy anti 2A candidate out there.
Get someone who's not afraid to play hardball and watch the sparks fly.

I'm hoping their f***ery backfires like that. They think they are striking down the NRA and instead they resurrect the Emperor of Man from the Golden Throne.

They're going to have a hard time getting Comm2a on executive compensation since there isn't any.

I did get a wardrobe allowance one year - I was given a cheap golf/polo shirt to wear at gun shows.

The ACLU is playing it smart here and realizes that once the genie is out if the bottle, it isn't going back in. Maybe the Clinton foundation or the Lincoln project called their contacts in the ACLU because someone in those organizations was smart enough to see the writing on the wall and didn't want state AG's to start going down this path. Wink wink

Back
Top Bottom