cz82 shooting low.....???

've got 3 CZ82's - 2 of them the accuracy is great, similar to my Makarovs. One of the CZ82 ( the most worn one) shoots quite low and to the left.

I'm not much up on pistol-smithing...I can see that drifiting the sights left or right will fix the left shooting issue, but how the heck do I fix the fact that it is shooting So far low....I'm talking about 1.5 to 2 feet low at 30 feet distance !

What could be causing that...?? How can it be fixed ?

Thanks for advice....

Well, I don't think it's me because when I try the (3) CZ82's at the same range session, and 2 of the CZ82's are dead on pretty much both hitting the same spots on the target, and the 3rd one is way off.....and its consistently way off....

Weird. I'd take it to a gunsmith or see if CZ will look at it. With the fixed barrel it's probably harder for you to play with yourself.

Weird. I'd take it to a gunsmith or see if CZ will look at it. With the fixed barrel it's probably harder for you to play with yourself.

CZ-82 are ex Czech military arms sold in this country as C&Rs. CZ-83 are the civilian version. CZUSA will not look at it since they did not import it into the country.

Back
Top Bottom