1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS CZ75B Omega ($600)

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by ChirpTinny, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM.

1. ChirpTinny

ChirpTinny NES Member

Description : CZ 75B Omega in very good condition. This firearm has no wear on the frame or slide, and only has about 250 rounds through it. This handgun is incredibly accurate and has a pleasant recoil impulse.

Accessories : Comes with the original case, paperwork, tools, and two factory CZ steel magazines permanently modified to accept only 10 rounds.

Selling Terms : Cash only, FTF eFA-10 or transfer at a local FFL

Price : $600

Contact Information: PM here. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 6:35 PM
    Squib308 likes this.