WTS CZ52

Stroeman

NES Member

Description: For sale is a 1953 CZ52 in excellent condition. The barrel, slide and frame are all matching. It appears to have been refinished in 1976 before storage and appeared unfired before I got it
I put less than one hundred rounds thru it, then into the back of the safe. I installed a new hardened cnc machined firing pin and have original.
The grips and finish are in excellent condition. There is a small import mark on the bottom of the dust cover.

Accessories: 2 magazines, holster, original military lanyard, cleaning rod and box it came in. I have an some instructions I printed off the internet from Cai

I will include 144 rounds of ammo
Functions flawlessly
Selling Terms: FTF via eFA-10

Price: $600.00

Contact Information: PM 20210117_145320.jpg20210117_145540.jpg20210117_145556.jpg20210117_145615.jpg

Statement of Legal Compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom