• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cz scorpion

personally i dig the beretta CX4 to the point that i'm not looking for any other pistol carbines, but no doubt the CZ scorpion is a cool pistol carbine. one small word of caution, i have heard that depending how the stock is pinned it can prevent takedown of the rifle. so if you buy one locally i would just look into this.

the CX4 storm is also over a pound lighter and has provision for real capacity mags. if you haven't looked into the CX4 would give it a peek. i've had mine for ~4 years and it eats everything.

Agree with Squib. I own CX4 and it is accurate up to 100 yds, totally reliable and Beretta magazines are cheap and widely available. I put a cheap UTG 3-9X32 BugBuster scope on it and can do 2-3 MOA at 100 yards from a bench. I shot Scorpion and it felt a lot heavier and was awkward with pinned stock. When all work is done to it, Scorpion is $300 more expensive than CX4 Storm. Why bother?

Last edited:
Looks better with this handguard.

18513606_123544488215526_402388618309533696_n.jpg

Have a scorpion. Great firearm. Lots of fun.

Mags are inexpensive. Lots of after market upgrade parts now.

Waiting on the stamp for a can I bought for it. A few more months I think .....

Back
Top Bottom