• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ Scorpion Bullpup?

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Was looking at CZ website today and noticed this page. Never seen or heard anything about this conversion kit before. Cool or dumb? That grip looks horrible, but I'm assuming one could swap that out.

ScorpionBullpupAssembled-500x333.png

Me neither, which is the only reason I posted it. But lo and behold...YouTube has a few build reviews on it. I'll have to watch later. I'm intrigued.

I bought one. And yes, I swapped the grip out (the angle was as uncomfortable as it looked). Ironically, I haven’t put any rounds through it yet.

Where did you buy it? Its not listed in their shop site. I might want to get one for mine.

Please update once you get that out there. 16" barrel? How's the trigger?

Scorpions don’t have the best triggers. I had already installed an HBI trigger in it that helped, but its no Shadow. I don’t have high expectations for the bull pup trigger. Most bull pups have meh triggers anyway as they need some kind of linkage to connect the shoe to the action. I liked how compact the package was.

Yes 16” barrel

Attachments

• 3F9310E2-55C0-423B-BA4E-769E63D3E6FB.jpeg
    3F9310E2-55C0-423B-BA4E-769E63D3E6FB.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 24
Scorpions don’t have the best triggers. I had already installed an HBI trigger in it that helped, but its no Shadow. I don’t have high expectations for the bull pup trigger. Most bull pups have meh triggers anyway as they need some kind of linkage to connect the shoe to the action. I liked how compact the package was.

Yes 16” barrel

Was curious about the trigger exactly for that reason. Thanks for the update. I like the form factor. Would be interesting to SBR.

Back
Top Bottom