• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ P-10C

gotta give CZ a lot of credit on the P10's aesthetics. it looks phenomenal. outside of my G17 and Steyr M9, the only other striker guns that i would even consider acquiring are the CZ P10 (probably full size) and the FN 509.

those of you who like the P10c would probably also dig the steyr M9.

picked up the P10C today and put 100rds thru it. bigger than my G19 and doesn't fit in my Mitch Rosen or Serpa holster. Great trigger and nice shooter. Stippling on backstrap to aggressive for my girlie hands and can't get the roll pin out to change backstrap. The small insert was installed at the factory. Yes, mag release is a bitch and slide release is tough. Hopefully it breaks in.

Last edited:
For the value, a Canik TP9 series gun is FAR superior to glock 19 and CZ p10. I am a huge CZ fanboy, don't get me wrong. I have a bunch. Although I absolutely hate the p10c. The Canik TP9 series has a far superior trigger, better ergonomics, and you can easily modify cheapo Beretta 92 prebans to work with it. Also the TP9 elite combat is a hell of a gun to look at.

CZ makes a fantastic steel framed hammer fired handgun. I love my 75 tactical sport orange, it's one of the best damn handguns you can ask for, especially competition. They failed miserably with the p10c. Glock, well, you can't shit on their reliability. It's top notch. It's a block of Tupperware that always goes bang. It's ugly, but wont leave you stranded.

For the value, a Canik TP9 series gun is FAR superior to glock 19 and CZ p10. I am a huge CZ fanboy, don't get me wrong. I have a bunch. Although I absolutely hate the p10c. The Canik TP9 series has a far superior trigger, better ergonomics, and you can easily modify cheapo Beretta 92 prebans to work with it. Also the TP9 elite combat is a hell of a gun to look at.

CZ makes a fantastic steel framed hammer fired handgun. I love my 75 tactical sport orange, it's one of the best damn handguns you can ask for, especially competition. They failed miserably with the p10c. Glock, well, you can't shit on their reliability. It's top notch. It's a block of Tupperware that always goes bang. It's ugly, but wont leave you stranded.
My Canik has yet to fail me and it gets beat

put another 100rds thru the P10C, covered the front and back stippling with a piece of green 100 mph tape and good to go. Love the trigger and the accuracy. twice when reloading with the slide locked to the rear when I slammed the mag in the slide cycled forward, loading a round without me touching it. Ordered a set of Talon grips to hopefully make the grip more comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom