CZ Bren 2 308

Thirwell1216

NES Member
When a semi auto comes to the market, this looks like a sweetheart. I know there would be lots of hoops to jump through to make this MA compliant, but I'd love one. I believe they take SR-25 pattern mags. Looks like if we cant get AR-10s, this would be an alternative. Most likely a very expensive alternative.

As long as you can find an FFL to transfer it behind enemy lines, it should cost you what the free staters pay.

Plenty of FFLs will bring it in especially with compliance. It'll bloat the cost a bit more. But that being said it'll cost about the same as any higher end AR-10. The MSRP is only around 1700-1800 on the Bren 2. Which is lower than the MSRP of the Bren 1 which was $2149. So it'll be pretty fairly priced in my opinion. Awesome build quality with high quality control backed by a pretty good warranty are hard to argue with. Plus just a cool gun.

Still hoping this makes it to the US soon...I guess the pistols are available in 5.56 and 7.62x39....but in MA we can't play with those toys.

CZ introduces the BREN 2 BR battle rifle

CZ-BREN2-BR-2.jpg

convert it 2 rifle

You would have to SBR it too. The Bren 2 pistol comes in three barrel option from something like 9 to 14 inches. If you didn’t want to drop the $200 on a stamp you could pin and weld a muzzle device to get it 16 inches. Which would probably cost $200 lol.

You would have to SBR it too. The Bren 2 pistol comes in three barrel option from something like 9 to 14 inches. If you didn’t want to drop the $200 on a stamp you could pin and weld a muzzle device to get it 16 inches. Which would probably cost $200 lol.

wouldnt a muzzle pinned and a fixed stock make it into a rifle?

Back
Top Bottom