• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ 75 Tobruk Limited Edition

Last edited:
It's a cool looking gun, but I am not sure why you commemorate an event in 1941 with a pistol that began being manufactured in the 70's

It's a cool looking gun, but I am not sure why you commemorate an event in 1941 with a pistol that began being manufactured in the 70's

I doubt CZ is going to bring back the zb. 26 machinery to make a batch of commemorative guns. The 75 is CZ's flagship gun, what they're most famously known for, like Colt and the 1911, Winchester and the 1873, and Remington and the 870.

I doubt CZ is going to bring back the zb. 26 machinery to make a batch of commemorative guns. The 75 is CZ's flagship gun, what they're most famously known for, like Colt and the 1911, Winchester and the 1873, and Remington and the 870.
You know Colt marketing is reading this and getting ready to whip up a Gettysburg 1911. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

it is nice, but i'm very surprised it wasn't done up in desert sand...those czech's have a flair for drama.

Back
Top Bottom