• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ 75 Republika auctioned for a record amount

Not my bag so much but I like the rich blueing & grips, "maybe" just keep the gold engraved pin stripping and blue everything else.

What mods? Mine is bone stock, love it!
CGW's comp trigger package, which I wish I had the carry package installed, trigger is very light. Also TFX night sights. I had the carry package installed on my CZ75 Omega.

CGW's comp trigger package, which I wish I had the carry package installed, trigger is very light. Also TFX night sights. I had the carry package installed on my CZ75 Omega.
I have tru Glo on a few glock pistols, big fan. Would you recommend the carry trigger for the BD? I’ve never carried it, I just shoot steel with it, but would like to carry it. I’ve browsed CGW upgrades but I get lost with all the options and never pull the trigger, so to speak.

I have tru Glo on a few glock pistols, big fan. Would you recommend the carry trigger for the BD? I’ve never carried it, I just shoot steel with it, but would like to carry it. I’ve browsed CGW upgrades but I get lost with all the options and never pull the trigger, so to speak.
Yes, I would highly recommend the carry package. I believe this is it.

Mines for sale if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom