• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cynthia Creem is at it again:

I'd never heard of the CHSB certifying anyone as a collector, is that a real thing, or is it like a "permit to purchase" that exists in law, but not in the wild?

S2063 said:
C. 140 §131E (c)(5) Any person who has been certified as a licensed collector by the criminal history systems board;

Isn't she the windowlicker who lacks the mental faculties to properly apply lipstick and brush her teeth? Please hold and I'll check.

Last edited:
sale rental or lease?
one gun a month?
large capacity firearms?

It's not the inmates running the asylum, it's the idiots.

w t actual f?

She brings this shit up every session, she's like a broken record. she's another brainless, oxygen thief type perpetual stain like Linksy... basically wear earmuffs whenever you hear that broad talk, because just listening to her for more than a few seconds will probably make your IQ go down.

-Mike

I hear the fife and drum playing in my mind and visualize all these polz awaiting the first volley of round ball. Then it is fix bayonets to clean up.
GTFO of our lives and start your own little enclave where tyrants rule with an iron fist and mass graves are the norm for those who dare cry out for the freedoms and rights we were born with.

ETA: Is it still legal to have dreams of freedom (TM)?

The voters in Newton just keep electing this parasite over and over again.

Because most of them aren't gun owners and know nothing about the laws. So the 99% of the other legislation Creem pushes makes them all warm and fuzzy and they don't care.

Back
Top Bottom