• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cylinder Throat Reamer

Haven't measured yet, but 625's are famous for having different sized throats. And we all know or at least have a pretty good idea how that works with lead.
Outside of Brownells or Midway, is there a specific place anyone's used for buying these?

Found a place online that rents them, but with shipping times and, well, debauchery these days I don't want to get hit with an enormous fee because it got lost in the mail.

There’s a guy on cast boolits forum that does reaming for short money. He’s in the vendor sponsor section. Probably your best bet.

I did poke around over there for a bit yesterday, but that place can suck you in quick.
I've learned over the years that its best to take a day or two off to search those forums.

I ended up buying a reamer and a set of pilots for a personal project.
Now that I've pushed off the sale of the house for a few months, I can get back to that.
Which reminds me to e-mail Bayou Bullets. I put an order in for a sample pack of 250's and its been a few weeks. Wanted to see how those worked before I spec'd a mold out.

Back
Top Bottom