• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Customer Feed Back

Just had Lou hop-up my Gen 4 G19. Under-committed and over-delivered. Was done days earlier than we had planned. Many thanks and I will bring more business his way.

Dropped off my M&P Pro 9 to Lou this morning to have him clean up the trigger and shorten the take up. He had it done and ready to be picked up with in 2 hours. His work was exactly what I was looking for and the turn around time can't be beat. This is the third M&P he has worked on for me and has exceeded my expectations each time.

Just wanted to thank Lou for the amazing job he did on my 1911 build. I could not be happier with the 1911 and his service. Thanks for all the had work and attention to detail.

Lou stippled my M&P 45c and smoothed out a ding on the rear of the grip. Lou's work was outstanding. The gun looks awsome.
photo.jpg

How have I lived in Tewksbury this long and never new there was a gun smith in town. I got next week off so I gotta give him a ring and stop in and talk about some work...
That od green/black colt is what I want to do to my Remington r1.

Just got home after getting my G27 back from Lou and I can't wait to get some range time with it. Awesome work! I really like it. Had the grip reduced and retextured in the "tree bark" finish. Lou was FAST, too. Less than a week!
Pics are up on his Facebook page. Will definitely be bringing him some more work!

Lou, thanks again!

Ive had all 3 of my M&P's triggers done by Lou, first two he said would take a week, got the call on those 2 days later. third one did take a week only because he was out of the trigger kits.

cant say enough, hopefully he can help me clean up my glock23 trigger a bit.

Thanks Lou.

I guess I neglected to post this:
Browning 1919A4 from the Group Build at Acme Armament. Lou Cerakoted the whole thing and it came at awsome.

DSCF7149.jpg

DSCF7150.jpg

2-1.jpg

Just got my M&P9 back from Lou today. He did a carry trigger job on it. Got the pull down from 11 pounds to just under 6.
Went to the range today and it felt amazing. Not only is the trigger beautiful, but I am more accurate because of it.

Thanks Lou for your great work.

Picked up my Glock 36 from Lou yesterday. I had him Cerakote the slide in flat dark earth and 2 stainless barrels in graphite black. Lou's work is top notch and the turnaround time was great. I will definitely do business again in the near future. Highly recommended!
ja9ysuza.jpg

2u3uma6a.jpg

Last edited:
I just had Lou @ Business End Customs do a trigger job on my S&W SHIELD 9mm AND on my S&W M-640 .357

Really great guy,
Fast turn around time,
Very reasonably priced!
And SWEET job on both Triggers!

I would highly recommend him! And I WILL be bringing more guns to him in the future!

**update**

Just got back from the range with both guns.

What a difference! A Big Thank You to Lou!!!

Last edited:
Lou's work is top notch. Just had my 1911 done over (pics under the dealer forum)

There may be others out there doing similar work but if you want your gun done right the first time with personalized service go to Lou.

seriously, the nicest lookiing modern .308 i've seen. good work both of you!

I just had Lou @ Business End Customs do a trigger job on a S&W M&P9 and install Big Dot Night Sights on the same gun PLUS a S&W Shield 9mm he already did a trigger job on.

Really great guy!,
Fast turn around time,
Very reasonably priced!
And SWEET job on both guns & the sights look great!!!

I highly recommend him for your gunsmith needs!
I WILL be bringing more guns to him in the future!

Lou beadblasted this 3" 629 for me, giving it the finish it should have originally had from the factory. As usual, super job Lou, can't stop looking at it. The damn thing pops now. Thanks.

a99575ac-3700-47ee-ae3e-17abbf716215.jpg

Lou tightened my rear site on an M&P40. Gave him a call on a Saturday and he told me to head right over an did it on the spot.

Lou did a Enhanced Carry Package on my M&P Shield 9 and it's absolutely awesome! Nice smooth crisp break on the trigger, the cerakote looks amazing, and the sights are stunning.

Definitely recommend Lou's work and will take more work to him.

Thanks Lou!

Bumping this thread as I've had lots of awesome work done from Lou over the last 6 years. Trigger jobs on M&P full size, Shield, cerakoted M&P slide, new sights installed on my S&W pro series 1911 (before selling it last year), and an action job on my DW PM9 which is AWESOME.

Now this past Saturday I dropped off the DW PM9 for Lou to fit a smooth solid Harrison extreme trigger. Not a huge fan of the DW serrated trigger with overtravel screw hole.

Great gunsmith to have up here on the northshore. Lou does incredible work and answers emails promptly (even if there's a lot of them- which is usually me asking tons of questions).

Keep up the great service/work Lou!

Back
Top Bottom