• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Custom wood grips?

Mods, please move if this is not the right section. I wasn't sure where it should go.

Does anyone know of a company that sells wooden grips for Sig pistols? And/or any company that will do custom engraving for said grips? My class at the Coast Guard Academy is looking in to getting engraved P229 DAK pistols to commemorate our graduation next year. Unfortunately, while Sig is offering a great deal on the pistols and will engrave the slide with the CG seal and year of graduation, they do not do custom grips. We would like to get our class crest (from our rings) engraved into the grips, but due to the Sig grip design, it is proving difficult to find grips suitable for engraving. Would any of you have any ideas?

I just ordered walnut grips for my sig 226 from roco firearm technology. I also looked at nettle, and hogue. All seemed nice, but the german ones were backordered, and the ones from roco claimed they are real walnut. I have not yet received the grips, but when I do I can pm you to let you know what I think.

Back
Top Bottom