• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Custom made holsters...

I just placed an order [custom made] for a leather holster for my Steyr M9, dont know if its cheap though. Cost me $60! That's complete with belt [1.5"] and a magazine pouch, a set of two. Will post pix when its done!

If it is "quality" goods like Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen or a few other well-known custom makers, it will cost you $200 minimum for all that.

$60?? Geez Hiram...I paid that for a custom holster for my Walter PPK - just the holster. That's not bad...given like Len said, that it's quality stuff.

The mittt sparks IWB holster for my HK USP45c cost $75 just for the holster, and took 8 weeks to deliver. This holster is worth every cent, and when I finally get a 1911 I will get another holster from him.

swatmedic said:
The mittt sparks IWB holster for my HK USP45c cost $75 just for the holster, and took 8 weeks to deliver. This holster is worth every cent, and when I finally get a 1911 I will get another holster from him.

When you get your 1911, order the Milt Sparks holster (assuming the Summer Special 2) from Brownells. You'll get it in a week for $65.00 if you have a C&R FFL on file with them. They carry them in stock for 1911, Commanders, and Glocks!

Back
Top Bottom