• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Custom knives and Sheaths for Sale

Description : New custom Damascus steel hunting knives. Made by forged laminating of alloys 15n20 & 1095 carbon steels rolled several times to obtain over 170 layers. Blades have been professionally heat treated to between 56 to 58 HRC on Rockwell scale. Handles are handmade from quality hardwoods and hand rubbed with tung oil for a durable lasting finish.. These knives are heavy and strong built to use every bit as much as display. The one with the lanyard measures 8.5" with a blade length of 4" and the other is 9" with a 4.25" blade length.

Accessories : Heavy custom made and hand stitched leather wet formed to fit each knife individually. Sheathes are embossed with my anchor logo for a true one of a kind handmade package.

Selling Terms : Mail, postage included in price

Price : $250 each or $450 for both.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Back
Top Bottom