• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Custom Defense Solutions has a beauty LNIB 226 Legion

zork51

NES Member
Just an FYI. I bought GF a new 238 legion today, and he has a beauty 226 Legion SAO for 900 in the case LNIB on consignment. Has about 200 rds through it. Just slightly too big for my hands, otherwise...……., but if someone is looking...………...

He's open today till 5.

Might want to include some GPS coordinates as well. Would hate to see you miss that sale...

Just an FYI. I bought GF a new 238 legion today, and he has a beauty 226 Legion SAO for 900 in the case LNIB on consignment. Has about 200 rds through it. Just slightly too big for my hands, otherwise...……., but if someone is looking...………...

He's open today till 5.

Nice, how is this shop? I've not been there yet but I checked out the website and it seem like they sell a lot of non mASS approved items.

Nice, how is this shop? I've not been there yet but I checked out the website and it seem like they sell a lot of non mASS approved items.

It's a nice shop and it's all MA stuff in the cases. His prices on the SA 1911's is VERY good. Probably only second to 4 Seasons. Like any shop, there is stuff he can sell as an FFL out of state to qualified buyers/dealers? Even 4 Seasons has an online store where "free" people can shop.

Picked up the 226 Legion today!! Jason is one of the great dealers. Had a little hiccup with the system today so I had to wait a little longer for him to get it straightened out with the state. Not something he did. I was committed to getting the Sig and almost had to do the transaction the old school way...over the phone with a live person!!! After all of that waiting everything went through as usual. He was going to give me a free t shirt( of which I already bought) so he gave me a box of ammo for having to wait for the system to get back online. Definitely appreciated the gesture! This is my second purchase here and will be back again!

Also...he has direct access to Sig distributor ( number 5 shop for Sig!)

Back
Top Bottom