Current Ammo Prices

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Since there are shortages all over the place it's hard to even find prices for ammo. Since I have certain calibers in "surplus" and feel rather "under supplied" in others, I am wondering what market prices are right now.

I'm curious what the following calibers are costing these days 22LR, 9mm, 45ACP and .223/5.56

Currently from online vendors:
22LR: $0.09-$0.12
9mm: $0.55-$.060

You might get lucky and be able to trade, if you're selling, then undercut pricing by 10% if you want stuff to move.

Market prices are going to vary heavy upon the region your in. Right now in new england if you can FIND it, in some cases 9mm is much cheaper than TS, etc. Or you can get more, of course
things are getting worse by the minute. In the northeast "reliable" 9mm is about 50-70 CPR and any 223 or 556 is 60-70 cents to a buck a round.... once in a blue moon, you can find it
less than that, but you literally have to be in the right place at the right time. I have friends in VA and FL, and they tell me that things are MUCH worse than they are up here.... AKA, lots of shops with bare shelves, all the time. Dunno how valid that is. A few weeks ago I sent a care package down to a buddy in VA because he couldn't find shit locally.

Since there are shortages all over the place it's hard to even find prices for ammo. Since I have certain calibers in "surplus" and feel rather "under supplied" in others, I am wondering what market prices are right now.

I'm curious what the following calibers are costing these days 22LR, 9mm, 45ACP and .223/5.56
EA3A3E49-0DBB-4CD2-8F43-3BA3C4B25C40.pngEA3A3E49-0DBB-4CD2-8F43-3BA3C4B25C40.pngE9EA00DA-38DD-406B-989F-3F2670B380D5.png

Attachments

• 8D1169FB-35A0-4AE6-AC86-D117712B24C0.png
    8D1169FB-35A0-4AE6-AC86-D117712B24C0.png
    426.1 KB · Views: 11
Market prices are going to vary heavy upon the region your in. Right now in new england if you can FIND it, in some cases 9mm is much cheaper than TS, etc. Or you can get more, of course
things are getting worse by the minute. In the northeast "reliable" 9mm is about 50-70 CPR and any 223 or 556 is 60-70 cents to a buck a round.... once in a blue moon, you can find it
less than that, but you literally have to be in the right place at the right time. I have friends in VA and FL, and they tell me that things are MUCH worse than they are up here.... AKA, lots of shops with bare shelves, all the time. Dunno how valid that is. A few weeks ago I sent a care package down to a buddy in VA because he couldn't find shit locally.

I have been finding ammo at flea markets of all places here in Florida, got 100 rounds of Federal 230 grain round nose 45ACP for 40 bucks which I thought was a steal, bought 300 rounds of 22LR at WallyWorld for 36 bucks

see there. huh, somebody already wrote that up. sorry, did not see.
my FFL, by the way, just sold me 3 boxes of 6.5CM at $1pr. i will go there tomorrow to check for more, if he will have any left. :)

I have been finding ammo at flea markets of all places here in Florida, got 100 rounds of Federal 230 grain round nose 45ACP for 40 bucks which I thought was a steal, bought 300 rounds of 22LR at WallyWorld for 36 bucks

Whoa. $25 for 500 seems high. I’m still looking for $6 550 packs of yesteryear.

Used to be Falconry was the sport of Kings...

Yippie Kai Yay, Mr Falcon!

Whoa. $25 for 500 seems high. I’m still looking for $6 550 packs of yesteryear.

I don't remember quite that far back, but I do still have a brick of Federal Champion Standard Velocity (white & red box) with the original price sticker on it, $12.00 [shocked]
I stocked up quite a bit on .22 after that big drought during the Oblama regime was over and prices came back down to earth.
Who'd ever of thunk that the ammo would be worth more than a few of the guns I shoot it out of.
If I sold my ammo stockpile at todays rates I could probably retire.
Maybe I should take the guns out of the safe and put the ammo in there instead. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom