• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Curios and Relics

cathouse01

NES Member
For some reason it just occurred to me that any gun manufactured before I graduated from high school (1970) now automatically qualifies as a C&R firearm. I guess that means I’m a Relic, since I’m sure as hell not a Curio. Also means that Colt ARs up to serial number SP15473 are also C&R eligible.

For some reason it just occurred to me that any gun manufactured before I graduated from high school (1970) now automatically qualifies as a C&R firearm. I guess that means I’m a Relic, since I’m sure as hell not a Curio. Also means that Colt ARs up to serial number SP15473 are also C&R eligibl

What kinds of success do you have with sellers acknowledging that certain S/N are CR eligible?

What kinds of success do you have with sellers acknowledging that certain S/N are CR eligible?

All they need to do is either run it through the Colt serial number look up page or call them to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom