Cuomo says confiscation might be an option

This would be almost impossible in most states like here in Maine. How are they going to come and take firearms that they don't even know that you have? Since we don't register them they have no idea who has what or how many.

Data mining. They can tell from a combination of looking at 4473 records, credit card purchases and other info that you probably have guns. In theory, someone who has generated lots of 4473 records and made lots of purchases at gun stores could actually indeed own zero guns. But, we know that would be rare. And, the people doing the confiscations would take great pleasure in tearing your house apart right down to the studs, and beating the crap out of you while they do it, that they'd be okay with the occasional miss when going door to door. Besides, if they find no guns, they will assume you are just hiding them away from the home (even if you really aren't!)

Remember, it isn't about getting every last gun off the streets. It is about the tyranny... that's the end goal, and can readily be accomplished while leaving a good percentage of guns still out there.

Come get it...

coca-cola.jpg

I see your Coke pistol and raise you these. The pair is not mine, but a friends'.
Flinte_Kasten_rechts_zps597707c8.jpg

Win_94_Kasten_links_zps76abb110.jpg

Plakette_zpsc5807c8b.jpg

First, 300,000,000 search warrants?
second, if your not home they can't kick your door in and take them.
third, there's like what 500,000 national guardsman of which maybe 50,000 would follow those orders.
fourth, this band aid on my finger is too tight.
fifth, I don't think they could successfully go door to door they'd be spread so thin across the United States that they would be an open target. In movies I know bad reference but in movie where you see thousands of soldiers in a quarantined town it's just a town think of the 10s of thousands of towns each with thousands of gun owners.... I just dot see how viably possible this would work once people caught wind of anything like this they'ed form militias.

This is why I keep saying: at the first hint of confiscation - everybody needs to take their collections - and make them "disappear".

Imagine how much money and manpower it would take to track down even 25% of the firearms that exist in this country if they were to suddenly not be at the address the government thinks they are at.

- - - Updated - - -

This would be almost impossible in most states like here in Maine. How are they going to come and take firearms that they don't even know that you have? Since we don't register them they have no idea who has what or how many.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

It's called the NICS check - Oh, I'm sorry, you thought they deleted those entries?

There's also this little thing called backup tapes.

First, 300,000,000 search warrants?
second, if your not home they can't kick your door in and take them.
third, there's like what 500,000 national guardsman of which maybe 50,000 would follow those orders.
fourth, this band aid on my finger is too tight.
fifth, I don't think they could successfully go door to door they'd be spread so thin across the United States that they would be an open target. In movies I know bad reference but in movie where you see thousands of soldiers in a quarantined town it's just a town think of the 10s of thousands of towns each with thousands of gun owners.... I just dot see how viably possible this would work once people caught wind of anything like this they'ed form militias.

Huh Your band aid is to tight also? I ended up with a bad cut on my finger today reaching into a Bag looking for my video camera for christmass, super glue worked well to hold it together.

Oh and a confiscation would be a bad move. I just cant see the government using tax money to fund the confiscation of the tax payers guns having a good outcome.

Last edited:
If I lived in NY I would be concerned that Cuomo is arrogant enough to think he could make it work. He might meet resistance upstate or in western NY, but on the parts that make the news I think he'd strike gold. If I lived in NY I would be hoping for a national confiscation because Texans won't be surrendering anything willingly.

Gun confiscation is the step that precedes 401k and gold confiscation. Once they get the guns the rest is easy.

Gov Cuomo as Dr Evil - One Billion Dollars!

New York can’t afford assault rifle buyback - it could cost the state $1B

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/ny_in_jam_forget_rifle_buyback_tiTyUjCeA5bNtmL6jpDeCO

....The number of such military-style weapons in the state — including the New York-made Bushmaster used in the Sandy Hook massacre — is at least 1 million, far higher than even some local criminal-justice experts realize, gun-industry experts say.

And given that the weapons are worth $1,000 or more apiece, a buyback would cost the state at least $1 billion, since even Cuomo administration officials concede that their owners would have to be compensated financially......

Strength in numbers, keep buying them please

Back
Top Bottom